Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
E7gqvd4XIAA-EEB

E7gq2YjXEAIudGf

E7gqyvFWEAAe5yS

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wish there was more time spent on the upper plate. I feel like the intro cinematic was the first time I saw midgar as a normal city

Well, it's true to the original in that respect. Even less time was on the upper plate in the original.

Plus if they showed too much of that you'd probably be even less on AVALANCHE's side. They're already domestic terrorists and in the wrong, but when you see them fukking up normal people's lives it would hit too close to home.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish there was more time spent on the upper plate. I feel like the intro cinematic was the first time I saw midgar as a normal city
I remember SE talking about you would use vehicles to explore Midgar and the upper plate. I thought we'd be up there during the day time for various missions but instead it was just a brief rendezvous. The upper plate looked beautiful and the music that was playing during that chapter was so relaxing. :ahh:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake's Side Quests Will Be As Large As The Main Story

"You'll also get vehicles to travel around Midgar in this PS4 ..."

Straight up lied :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I remember SE talking about you would use vehicles to explore Midgar and the upper plate. I thought we'd be up there during the day time for various missions but instead it was just a brief rendezvous. The upper plate looked beautiful and the music that was playing during that chapter was so relaxing. :ahh:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake's Side Quests Will Be As Large As The Main Story

"You'll also get vehicles to travel around Midgar in this PS4 ..."

Straight up lied :mjlol:

Technically there were motorbike segments. But yeah they lying through their teeth

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Replaying chapter 8 on hard mode now. This chapter reminds me of how much I like Cloud and Aerith's dynamic. Cloud being so stoic and serious, and Aerith being so optimistic and sarcastic. They play very well off each other.

E7rev5JXEAAqESD

E7rewxSWYAEMk-Y