Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah it's more of a sequel than a remake, so you definitely need to know at least some beats from the OG to enjoy this.

To be fair, at this point in the OG we also don't know this, you learn a lot about it

Right after Remake ends, when they get to Kalm the party ask Cloud to explain wtf js going on and he goes into a lengthy flashback.
The black haired dude gets explained waaaay later in the game though.
They waited longer to introduce some of those elements, Cloud wasn't having flashbacks during the midgar section and Zack wasn't shown either.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
After I finish this Yuffie DLC then I’m gonna have to play the OG FF7. The Remake story seems to be made for people that already played the OG.:snoop: I still don’t know who Sephiroth is or what his goal is. Who and what the fukk is Jenova? Why does Cloud keep having these hallucinations? Who is the Black haired Soldier that kept showing up in the end of the game? shyt is annoying.:snoop:

save yourself from looking at those primitive graphics

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I have a PS5 now. I downloaded FF7R and the save data from PS4. How the hell do I get Intergrade DLC?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
First photo mode shot I've done. I can't believe I actually went through the whole Yuffie DLC w/o even thinking of using photo mode.
E7CD46eXMAIzDzi

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
How do you upload the pic on this site from your PS5?
I upload to pic to twitter from the PS5 and use that the image link to post here.

You can also copy the images form your PS5 to a usb drive, then copy the images from that usb to your computer, and then upload that image to whatever hosting site you want to use. You'll get a higher quality image that way since Twitter compresses the image.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Probably about 3/4 of the way through the DLC finally. Yuffie is strong as fukk in battle, but outside of the battle I just want her to shut the fukk up. :unimpressed:

It's true to the original character I guess

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
After I finish this Yuffie DLC then I’m gonna have to play the OG FF7. The Remake story seems to be made for people that already played the OG.:snoop: I still don’t know who Sephiroth is or what his goal is. Who and what the fukk is Jenova? Why does Cloud keep having these hallucinations? Who is the Black haired Soldier that kept showing up in the end of the game? shyt is annoying.:snoop:

Even when you play the OG FF7 you aren't going to understand most of the plot.

People excuse it a lot because they like the game, world and the characters but FF7 isn't a well written game. Even after you go through the hoops of finding out what the fukk is going on, you realize a lot of it is just drivel and nonsense. But it's fun, so I guess that's what counts. :yeshrug:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
E7FQ0sNXIAUhdqu

E7LvwPKWQAIAQt9

E7Lv08PXIAME555

It's crazy that just taking away the ability to use items changes the game on Hard difficulty. I used to spam magic cuz I can just quickly refill my MP with elixirs, but now that that is taken away from me I have to be more strategical with how I use my magic.

Playing the main game the 2nd time around I see how the chatter from the NPCs elude to future events in the game. Mind you, I never played the OG FF7 so most of the story is brand new to me and I wouldn't pick up on it on my 1st play thru. Like I was walking past a group and one chick talks about how her daughter ran away at night in a fancy carriage to Wall Market. I wouldn't have payed that no mind on the 1st play-through but now I know her daughter didn't run away, she was chosen to be on of Cornilo's wives.

I don't know how I didn't catch this the 1st time, but after the bike ride Wedge says he's running on flumes and Jessie is tells him "Don't worry, we'll top you up later."

I'm looking at the screen like We?! :mjtf:

:dame: