Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
DLC worth it?

its 20 bucks for around 6 more hours of FF7 Remake, if you love the base game, like yuffie, and just all around craving more ff7 then yeah.

shes fun to use, it has really good music, and the story isn't terrible. Theres also an extended ending leading into episode 2

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat it. Never played a Final Fantasy or JRPG but this was amazing. The combat is so fun.:ohlawd:

Took me almost 40 hours though and I'm reading that this is only the first few hours of the OG game.:damn:
I gotta start looking into the plot some more because I'm still confused about a bunch of shyt. Like who is Sephiroth and what is his backstory with Cloud?:mindblown:I might have to end up playing the OG game cause I don't think I can wait for Part 2 to come out to answer these questions.:heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally beat it. Never played a Final Fantasy or JRPG but this was amazing. The combat is so fun.:ohlawd:

Took me almost 40 hours though and I'm reading that this is only the first few hours of the OG game.:damn:
I gotta start looking into the plot some more because I'm still confused about a bunch of shyt. Like who is Sephiroth and what is his backstory with Cloud?:mindblown:I might have to end up playing the OG game cause I don't think I can wait for Part 2 to come out to answer these questions.:heh:

Lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the synergy combo stuff with yuffie was a cool addition. if they are keeping that going forward
this means they gonna be on some advent children shyt with the combat in the next game.
wfMZ2d.gif

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After I finish this Yuffie DLC then I’m gonna have to play the OG FF7. The Remake story seems to be made for people that already played the OG.:snoop: I still don’t know who Sephiroth is or what his goal is. Who and what the fukk is Jenova? Why does Cloud keep having these hallucinations? Who is the Black haired Soldier that kept showing up in the end of the game? shyt is annoying.:snoop:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
After I finish this Yuffie DLC then I’m gonna have to play the OG FF7. The Remake story seems to be made for people that already played the OG.:snoop: I still don’t know who Sephiroth is or what his goal is. Who and what the fukk is Jenova? Why does Cloud keep having these hallucinations? Who is the Black haired Soldier that kept showing up in the end of the game? shyt is annoying.:snoop:

It absolutely is. Hell, I played the original, knew (most of) the characters and could barely follow the remakes story.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Yeah it's more of a sequel than a remake, so you definitely need to know at least some beats from the OG to enjoy this.

To be fair, at this point in the OG we also don't know this, you learn a lot about it

Right after Remake ends, when they get to Kalm the party ask Cloud to explain wtf js going on and he goes into a lengthy flashback.
The black haired dude gets explained waaaay later in the game though.