Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Every character gets their backstory expounded upon in FF7 bro. Some are just more memorable than others.
I didn't know that.

So far the aside from those weird cloaked figures, the story seems to be playing out the same as the original but the game seems padded to hell with garbage side quest from NPCs. I assumed that's how the rest of the game played out.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I didn't know that.

So far the aside from those weird cloaked figures, the story seems to be playing out the same as the original but the game seems padded to hell with garbage side quest from NPCs. I assumed that's how the rest of the game played out.

2KZ.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And unfortunately Barrett’s wasn’t one of them.
Barrett's voice work is borderline offensive, square enix might be the best at ruining good black characters with racist stereotypes. That dude from FF13 was the best character in the game, but had a fukking chicken living in his fro.

Everything about Barrett is dope, but he talks like a racist caricature from the 40s.

:gucci:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Nope, neither was Cait Sith's, Red XIII, or Yuffie's. Cid's wasn't interesting either, but he is an entertaining a$$hole so it has some redeemable qualities to it. Only Cloud and Tifa's(theirs is connected for about 60% of it), Aerith, and Vincent's backstories were actually interesting.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I didn't know that.

For the most part the story hasn't been changed that much at all. They have just added or expanded on certain things. 90% of the 'changes' happen in the back half of chapter 17 and 18, and we still don't really know if anything will change or if Square-Enix is trolling us at this point.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah he did, his whole thing with Dyne, it wasn’t real in depth, but we at least see enough with him dyne & Marlene to see why barret is where he is at the start of 7

Unless you’re just referring to the remake and where that is right now of course

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Took me 7 hours to beat, I ended up just playing on graphics mode. Game looks too good in 4k and the combat was fine

Last boss battles were incredibly fun

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nah he did, his whole thing with Dyne, it wasn’t real in depth, but we at least see enough with him dyne & Marlene to see why barret is where he is at the start of 7

Unless you’re just referring to the remake and where that is right now of course

And after that storyline ends, he’s pretty much just there for the rest of the story with nothing notable of happening.