Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's adopted.

Her parents were friends of barrett who were killed along with his whole village because Shinra wanted access to the mako under their village. That's the reason he feels so strongly about his beliefs.

you just gonna spoil it for breh?:gucci:

That's been know since 96

You thinks it's a spoiler that the Asian girl isn't Barretts child?

:comeon:

I mean there’s a lot of people getting into the series for the first time with the remake.
Yeah, I’m playing this for the first time. That seems like a logical explanation for the girl though.:russ:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I mean there’s a lot of people getting into the series for the first time with the remake.
If that's the case then my bad, but that's not some huge story spoiler. It's minor character background detail that's barely touched on from a game that's been out since the mid 90s.

:hubie:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
coulda fukked with an asian shorty...wouldnt been surprising...not a major spoiler BUT i never knew this either
It's something I might have read in the official strategy guide back in the day, maybe one line dedicated to it in the game, that's how minor of a detail it was.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
She's adopted.

Her parents were friends of barrett who were killed along with his whole village because Shinra wanted access to the mako under their village. That's the reason he feels so strongly about his beliefs.
:picard: First time I'm hearing this

:mjtf:Nah jk JFC play the originals