Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You won’t be able to dodge his ultimate attack, so it’s either beat him before he uses it or find a way to survive it. Carbuncle DLC is free to download and can help you with that.

Oh and -ga magic is the only attack that will work against him during his 2nd phase to stagger him.
cant remember the name of it, but use the aerith ability where she puts a puddle down that allows magic to hit twice if you’re stood in it, I had all 3 characters stood in it spamming firaga, each hit cancels his move and staggers him for a second, I had each command spaced out just enough so by the time the 3rd characters spells were hitting him I was back around to casting the spell again with my first character

edit: for the 2nd “gun” phase I mean
aight imma try and see if i can get this down. probably gonna save a limit break and catch him when he's staggered and hope he goes down in the gun phase. i ended up putting revival earrings on everyone and manaworld on aerith since she's my healer and can revive for if/when he does his ultimate.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
aight imma try and see if i can get this down. probably gonna save a limit break and catch him when he's staggered and hope he goes down in the gun phase. i ended up putting revival earrings on everyone and manaworld on aerith since she's my healer and can revive for if/when he does his ultimate.

ATB charges is the key really. I used the item on Tifa that increases the limit gauge if she used ATB commands and used materia that helped increase it as well. I think my stagger bonus was 270% and used both Cloud and Tifa's limit to knock down the majority of his health during phase 1.Then it's just the matter of using magic to finish him off.

I would say it's not really hard at all once you get the rhythm of his moveset. It took me a while and a lot of tries and youtube videos to figure it out.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ATB charges is the key really. I used the item on Tifa that increases the limit gauge if she used ATB commands and used materia that helped increase it as well. I think my stagger bonus was 270% and used both Cloud and Tifa's limit to knock down the majority of his health during phase 1.Then it's just the matter of using magic to finish him off.

I would say it's not really hard at all once you get the rhythm of his moveset. It took me a while and a lot of tries and youtube videos to figure it out.
yea beat it a while ago, key was dodging his named attacks in his first phase which led him to being pressured for a while and attacking in that window with both cloud(focus thrust) and tifa (focus strike) to build stagger, then limit break to maximize damage. gun phase was like u said, continuously casting magic to build stagger and finish him off :dame:.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
oh if yall ain't know- "Starshower increases the damage dealt by Tifa's next ability by 70%. This applies to any of her attacks, including her normal abilities, her magic spells, and her limit breaks."

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished Yuffie DLC story, very short than I thought. Nero was easy to beat. I beat him on 2nd try.

Damn at the ending :mjcry: