Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tickington was cool I didn’t play the final boss of it though, it def brought a slow paced game down to a screeching halt.

I almost got a platinum in this I might go back and get it. I grinded to level 99 already, might as well

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck

Is the extended ending after you beat the game again or does it start with the DLC?

I’m trying not to have any spoilers before I play the DLC, but if I have to beat the game again, I’ll just watch it.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: This stupid box breaking shyt with Yuffie.

I can’t get close to 50,000:snoop:

Shuriken + ninjitusu on most of them.
Shuriken + windstorm on the 1500 boxes.
Save banishment for the room with like 6 1500 boxes. When you get there it will be on level 3, hit the middle one and you'll destroy all of them.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Just beat it, decent lil DLC. idk who said it but Yuffie's combat is so damn good, synergy is a great feature, i'm mad you can't import her into the main story for the combat battles. Nero was a great final boss, good moveset and overall design. Had to look up him and his people for a backstory; don't remember yuffie dying in the OG so whatever that premonition/vision Sonon had was weird. Gonna replay on hard.

ps- how dafuq do you fight Weiss, its like you gotta continuously switch characters to get hits in or he blocks everything and his "on yo assness" is absurd, like let me get some distance real quick and set shyt up. Counterstance dosen't work on some of his moves either :stopitslime:.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just beat it, decent lil DLC. idk who said it but Yuffie's combat is so damn good, synergy is a great feature, i'm mad you can't import her into the main story for the combat battles. Nero was a great final boss, good moveset and overall design. Had to look up him and his people for a backstory; don't remember yuffie dying in the OG so whatever that premonition/vision Sonon had was weird. Gonna replay on hard.

ps- how dafuq do you fight Weiss, its like you gotta continuously switch characters to get hits in or he blocks everything and his "on yo assness" is absurd, like let me get some distance real quick and set shyt up. Counterstance dosen't work on some of his moves either :stopitslime:.

That was his actual sister killed by shinra military

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I finally beat him yesterday. Use Tifa to parry and dodge his attacks at the right time to increase the stagger gauge. Then get his stagger bonus up and use Cloud and Tifa’s limit to take a good chunk of his health. Then I kept everyone spaced out and took turns using magic attacks to finish him off during his other phases.

Supposedly you can use Carbuncle if he uses his final attack, but I finished him off before then.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I finally beat him yesterday. Use Tifa to parry and dodge his attacks at the right time to increase the stagger gauge. Then get his stagger bonus up and use Cloud and Tifa’s limit to take a good chunk of his health. Then I kept everyone spaced out and took turns using magic attacks to finish him off during his other phases.

Supposedly you can use Carbuncle if he uses his final attack, but I finished him off before then.
yea it got easrier the more i played the only thing is his Ultimate I cant dodge or block, i think i gotta use manaworld (both magic n physical) to try to reduce the damage

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yea it got easrier the more i played the only thing is his Ultimate I cant dodge or block, i think i gotta use manaworld (both magic n physical) to try to reduce the damage

You won’t be able to dodge his ultimate attack, so it’s either beat him before he uses it or find a way to survive it. Carbuncle DLC is free to download and can help you with that.

Oh and -ga magic is the only attack that will work against him during his 2nd phase to stagger him.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

cant remember the name of it, but use the aerith ability where she puts a puddle down that allows magic to hit twice if you’re stood in it, I had all 3 characters stood in it spamming firaga, each hit cancels his move and staggers him for a second, I had each command spaced out just enough so by the time the 3rd characters spells were hitting him I was back around to casting the spell again with my first character

edit: for the 2nd “gun” phase I mean