Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all finish so we can talk about that fukkED UP ending?

ok, I’m confused what do you mean too early? Are we not assuming in the original ending cloud and him didn’t pass by each other in real time? If thats the case he got to the church hours after the crew left midgar. All this zack shyt is kind of dumb and adding way too much unneeded complexity to the story, thats already too confusing. Thats why i dont like Nomura he just can’t help himself from adding more dimensions, more time travel, more dual personas. It’s exhausting bruh.

all this ending did was remind me of how much I hated the direction they took with THAT character in the main game..perfect definition of if it ain’t broke don’t fix it

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ethered his bytchass :blessed:

Don't ask me how many times he murked me tho:sadcam:

Bro how did you kill this guy? This is legit the hardest fight in the entire game…I get him to about 10% left after the “gun” phase then it all goes to shyt once he brings the red sabre out and starts getting hp back, either that or he goes to his double sword phase and does his wipe move…are you supposed to kill him before he gets that far or what?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Bro how did you kill this guy? This is legit the hardest fight in the entire game…I get him to about 10% left after the “gun” phase then it all goes to shyt once he brings the red sabre out and starts getting hp back, either that or he goes to his double sword phase and does his wipe move…are you supposed to kill him before he gets that far or what?

He got there but right at the same time Tifa had her limit break for me so he was cooked. My squad was Cloud as my main with Tifa and Aerith as my backups. Tifa to punish him whenever I dodged his attacks and Aerith to heal whenever K failed to dodge.

Cloud mostly on punisher. I blocked/countered his basic attacks and dodged his unstoppable. Whenever I dodged I would him with a focused thrust (pause) and Tifa with true strike. When he went into his gun phase I bombed on him with firagas.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
1st phase gotta dodge all his attacks to get his pressure up so u can stagger him...2nd phase he's only vulnerable to magic...3rd phase i think vulnerable to both...u wanna kill him before 3rd phase tho...or else spirint bomb 9999 damage to ya party

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing the upgrade throughout the day, I gotta be honest, these loads times + the 60 fps + the better
textures is :wow:
And I LOVED my first play through so this shyt only makes a GOOD game, GREAT.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Finally got the Materia Maven trophy, I once failed at 49.500points and damn near threw my controller at the screen because the countdown stopped right as I threw my Shuriken at a few 100/200 boxes :russ:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
No spoilers, but I saw there was a new ending for the game on YouTube? Is that true or clickbait?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I low-key wanna watch it. I don’t think I’ll play the main story again so I might do that.

:lupe::lupe:

Is that all they added to the original story?

Did you play the DLC, how is it so far?

DLC was fun imo, I still gotta beat Nero but it’s good for 4-5 hours of content without that. Anything more than that would have been pushing it.

It’s cool they tried to make Yuffie a more fleshed out character but once again, the added sidekick didn’t bring much to the story like every other new character. I haven’t played through the original game again. For some reason I dont have my save data from after the final battle and I’m not into the groove enough to just fight sephiroth to get chapter select again.

I’ll also say that towards the end of using yuffie for so long even though I enjoyed her play style i was kinda fienin to use cloud for some of those fights again.