Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All that's left is hard mode but I might finish Persona 5 first. Just wanted to beat Weiss really but a friend of mine told me I didn't like Fort Condor because I didn't understand it so I had to make an example out of her :yeshrug:

My name is my name :birdman:

thete was nothing hard about this trophy bro, just spam factory’s in your own spawn lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Gizmo_Duck

You can't play fight as Sonon or any characters? Just play as Yuffie only? :why:

No, just Yuffie.

Why would anyone even entertain being interested in playing any of these fukk nikkas that weren't in or playable in the original game is beyond me.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
thete was nothing hard about this trophy bro, just spam factory’s in your own spawn lol
You right :yeshrug:

We'll get to play like Sonon once we get Cid, was a cool lil preview. The duo-moves and eventually trio-moves will be so badass going forward.

Tifa-Yuffie-Barrett will be monstrous :wow:

I thought I would finish Persona 5 before playing Intergrade but I'm reading more and more about subtle shyt being changed (musical notes and NPCs) which has me :noah:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man this game(well pretty much SE) has this JRPG game on lock! This shyt looked incredible pretty much the whole time i was playing. I beat it last night and enjoyed the shyt.

I hope final fantasy 16 can live up to it graphics and combat wise. I miss the classic final fantasy story telling, ff7remake is cool but its still kind of all over the place. The way the game is being broken up and things are being added in DLC and side stories,etc.

I want another complete FF experience