Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And don't think just cuz some of ya'll need a select hour requirement to buy means that every game is going to follow such binary ass metric either.

If it's only 3-4 hours, then they could have just added that shyt to the main game instead of charging separately for it. I felt the same way about the stunt they pulled with Re:Mind.

I could care less how previous generations operated. Just because y'all old heads were fine with it doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same. You'll be okay with the fact that someone else has a different viewpoint.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You'll be alright.

Don't be a whiny baby just because we have different viewpoints.

Don't be a whiny baby just cuz an optional, extra piece of a game isn't as long as you want it to be. Or gaming length in general really. Quality comes before time in a game. There's like a million fun and interesting games out there to play and DLC is just extra game to a game one already enjoys. They don't need to be super lengthy to be worthwhile and enjoyable. Rather a game nails its fun and quality in a reasonable amount of time and know when to call it quits than be tedious slogfests, all long in the tooth just to assuage ya'll gamebloat blowhards.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Don't be a whiny baby just cuz an optional, extra piece of a game isn't as long as you want it to be. Or gaming length in general really. Quality comes before time in a game. There's like a million fun and interesting games out there to play and DLC is just extra game to a game one already enjoys. They don't need to be super lengthy to be worthwhile and enjoyable. Rather a game nails its fun and quality in a reasonable amount of time and know when to call it quits than be tedious slogfests, all long in the tooth just to assuage ya'll gamebloat blowhards.

Your paragraph isn't going change my opinion about the matter. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it just as I am with mine. It's amazing how people to get offend by that simple concept.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who said anyone was trying to change your opinion or was offended?

Your post comes off as trying to inform and change my opinion about the subject.

I'm not a fan of DLC. Keep that shyt in the main game and raise the base price instead of charging separately for it. I feel the same way about this one as I did about the Re:Mind DLC that they worked on a few years back.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Your post comes off as trying to inform and change my opinion about the subject.

I'm not a fan of DLC. Keep that shyt in the main game and raise the base price instead of charging separately for it. I feel the same way about this one as I did about the Re:Mind DLC that they worked on a few years back.

Oh it is informative. Of what it is, rather than what you wish it to be.:sas2:

Don't like DLC. Don't buy it, :flabbynsick: fool.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

To be fair, this game is based on an older original game. that game didn't have a solo yuffie mission in it. So this is legit bonus content. never a planned part of the base game.
Technically at least, the story is kinda changed from original at several points. That being said, i doubt this dlc add's anything to the overall plot so you could probably skip it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
To be fair, this game is based on an older original game. that game didn't have a solo yuffie mission in it. So this is legit bonus content. never a planned part of the base game.
Technically at least, the story is kinda changed from original at several points. That being said, i doubt this dlc add's anything to the overall plot so you could probably skip it.

That's not an excuse though as there is content in the Remake that wasn't in the Original. I just finished the OG so I'm well aware of what was padded in the remake compared to the original.

I'm going to buy the DLC as I'm a fan of the game, but that doesn't mean that I can't complain about SE practices or the concept of DLC in general.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's not an excuse though as there is content in the Remake that wasn't in the Original. I just finished the OG so I'm well aware of what was padded in the remake compared to the original.
I know, i pointed that out, just saying that despite the changes they made, it still largely played out like the original story. So this still feels like bonus content.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As opposed to the ones talking about they don't like DLC and yet buying anyways and complaining about it all the while.:mjlol:

I haven't bought the DLC said, so I could totally change my mind at any time :umad:

Dudes are legit taking my original comments to heart and making more of what it is. I see why people complain about the antics and conversations in The Arcadium.