Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bro 15 hours isn't even high expectations though. Fallout 3 gave you Point Lookout for the same price and added like 20 hours. Far Harbour in Fallout 4 same amount of time same price. Skyrim had Dragonborn and Dawnguard and both were like the same price with waaay more than 20 hours of content. Borderlands DLCs are all long DLCs.

5-10 hours of DLC content is trash bro.

A bunch of games that aren't really the same type of game as this one, but are mostly of similar ilk within themselves.

15 hours is a full price game in some cases. You can stretch something out until it's thin as paper or plow thru something in no time. It's all relative really. So I'd temper expectations. Could it be 15 hours or more. It's not impossible, but I'm certainly not coming in the door with the anticipation or expectation of that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A bunch of games that aren't really the same type of game as this one, but are mostly of similar ilk within themselves.

15 hours is a full price game in some cases. You can stretch something out until it's thin as paper or plow thru something in no time. It's all relative really. So I'd temper expectations. Could it be 15 hours or more. It's not impossible, but I'm certainly not coming in the door with the anticipation or expectation of that.

Right. A chapter in 7 remake is like 1-2 hours long. So if we’re just going by the average chapter length in that game and this is two chapters, plus the Fort Condor, and the new battle sim stuff, yeah...

The actual Yuffie episode ain’t gonna be more than 5-7 hours with side quest. They gonna expect you to eat off the other stuff.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I wonder/have a feeling/hope that Yuffie's tag team buddy will liable die either at the end of her dlc or somehow, someway be dismissed. But in his place, Yuffie will have the same tag team synergy when Cid shows up. I say this since both Yuffie's partner, Sona (I think that's his name), also fights with a spear. And I really doubt they keep him in the whole game once the rest of the episodes drop, but it'd be pretty unlikely that they let the moveset and ability resources that she carries with him go to waste.

I think its very wack her partner in this DLC, Sonon isnt even playable. :francis:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I have a feeling this shyt finna be wack. Looks like they brought back that errand where you gotta look for cats. Only this time it looks like you gotta look for 30 of those motherfukkers.

:stopitslime: