Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They cool with it now until it becomes the norm.

And I'm sure the metric's for this "dlc" is going to be insane. So I'd expect one every summer or so until part 2 drops.

Meh, you’re the same person who was ok with paying full price for mario 3d world with bowsers fury, which is just a port of a game with a 4 hour dlc attached.

At least they are giving us a free upgrade of intergrade. You can’t be pro-nintendo and support all their scumbag practices and put your foot down on 20 dollar DLC

I gladly pay for high quality games.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
And going by how much they padded part 1, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if they turn this into a 4 part project.
I don't mind that content padding as much as the release schedule. I don't want to get to part 4 and have part 1 already feel dated and last gen.
Like the Mass Effect Trilogy, a clear difference between the first game and the last two. They need to complete this FF7 remake series entirely at least within the lifetime of the Ps5 and XS1. If they do like GTA 5 and take 6 years between games i'mma need a remake of part 1 by the time they get to part 3.:deadmanny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't mind that content padding as much as the release schedule. I don't want to get to part 4 and have part 1 already feel dated and last gen.
Like the Mass Effect Trilogy, a clear difference between the first game and the last two. They need to complete this FF7 remake series entirely at least within the lifetime of the Ps5 and XS1. If they do like GTA 5 and take 6 years between games i'mma need a remake of part 1 by the time they get to part 3.:deadmanny:

Honestly, I don't trust SE being able to put all parts out in a timely manner based on previous track record. If they do, then it will be half done with the finished version released years later.