Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyway, I’m glad it looks like they are opening up the environments in part 2. The hallways in Midgar was probably my least favorite aspect of the remake.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can tell by the wording “at least 6 months” that the deal could be extended or have it not hit other platforms at all.

Seems like Sony is sending the message that the PlayStation is gonna be the home for Final Fantasy titles. I could imagine them letting it hit other consoles eventually after episode 2 comes out.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I downloaded this on my ps5 for free (ps plus). I tried to get into it but it's not for me. When i was younger all the nerds were on this and Kingdom Hearts heavy. I wasn't so i don't have that nostalgia feeling. Looks like a fun cool game tho.

I've been watching gameplay on YouTube and this dude is alright, not too annoying or overtalkative

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I downloaded this on my ps5 for free (ps plus). I tried to get into it but it's not for me. When i was younger all the nerds were on this and Kingdom Hearts heavy. I wasn't so i don't have that nostalgia feeling. Looks like a fun cool game tho.

I've been watching gameplay on YouTube and this dude is alright, not too annoying or overtalkative

If you didn’t get into it when you were younger its gonna seem goofy to you now, same as anime

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
If you didn’t get into it when you were younger its gonna seem goofy to you now, same as anime
is this a RPG game? It had action right off the bat. I tried out Persona 5 and that definitely seemed like one. I played for a good hour and the most i did was make choices and read dialogue :heh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Not true, Never touch a FF game growing up. FF7 Remake was my intro to the entire franchise and I LOVED IT.:blessed: Got the Plat and eaaarythang.... plan on destroying the Yuffie DLC on my pentad as well :mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E1rqAflUcAQavlY

E1rqA75VEAEYpD9

E1rFl2TWEAQ5bvK

E1rG0qSXoAIjfdF

E1rG1bwXoAMii0b