Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjtf:

The fukk do you expect? shyt came out 16 years ago.

Yeah, just shows you how quickly technology progresses because i swore when I first watched it we would never get a game that looks that good lol

15 year old me wouldn’t be able to process FF7 Remake Intergrade graphics

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm replaying the a chapters so I can level up my characters and materia before I replay the game on hard mode (Although I'm going to wait on Intergrade before I actually start hard mode)

When I did the cross-dressing part on the first run, I just went str8 to Corneo's place after the Andrea part. This time I actually went around Wall Market and talked to NPCs and their responses were :mjlol:

Chadley was getting all flustered "what is this emotion I'm feeling?" :mjlol:
When I walked past a few prostitutes they said Cloud should work with them. They said with his looks he'd be the best street walker in Wall Market. :russ:

The Hotel Manager said "We accept all preferences at this hotel:dame:" :mjlol:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, just shows you how quickly technology progresses because i swore when I first watched it we would never get a game that looks that good lol

15 year old me wouldn’t be able to process FF7 Remake Intergrade graphics
they said back then their goal was to have final fantasy games play like Advent children and the Final Fantasy movie that dropped.

Almost there.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they said back then their goal was to have final fantasy games play like Advent children and the Final Fantasy movie that dropped.

Almost there.

they could probably do it if it were just cloud but as a group its prob not possible. Like the cloud bike fight on the highway is just like the advent children highway fight

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I won’t be finishing my run when they put out the update after all

ybIwrvQ.jpg

:mjcry: My own fault

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I won’t be finishing my run when they put out the update after all

ybIwrvQ.jpg

:mjcry: My own fault
Really sucks for people that haven't played the OG version, I think it was the 1st time I legit got teary eyed for a game. It was a pretty epic moment... but thankfully the way this game plays out I think they (the devs) are aware of the situation and either might A) give some options or B change things up a bit.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really sucks for people that haven't played the OG version, I think it was the 1st time I legit got teary eyed for a game. It was a pretty epic moment... but thankfully the way this game plays out I think they (the devs) are aware of the situation and either might A) give some options or B change things up a bit.

I was just salty af; I’m still gonna play it, but I was really fw that character from memory :mjlol: every time I’m late on some popular shyt I get one major spoiler. Last one was Game Of Thrones when my homie accidentally told me they killed
Joffrey
but that one was only a couple eps later.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how long that Episode Yuffie DLC is gonna be? They charging $20 for it, it better not be no 5 hours. Especially since they already said after Episode Yuffie they are done with Remake part 1.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder how long that Episode Yuffie DLC is gonna be? They charging $20 for it, it better not be no 5 hours. Especially since they already said after Episode Yuffie they are done with Remake part 1.

It’s not gonna be more than 5 hours

20 dollars is cheap in terms of triple AAA gaming, especially for something specifically made for next gen hardware