Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
E1rqAflUcAQavlY

E1rqA75VEAEYpD9

E1rFl2TWEAQ5bvK

E1rG0qSXoAIjfdF

E1rG1bwXoAMii0b
This looks great

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
is this a RPG game? It had action right off the bat. I tried out Persona 5 and that definitely seemed like one. I played for a good hour and the most i did was make choices and read dialogue :heh:

The Persona targets more of a hardcore JRPG audience despite it getting more popular.

But yea this is still an RPG's. There is a shyt load of customization to be done here. Plus you add in stats, levels, etc. Easily still an RPG. The only thing that is different is that the combat is Action & ATB-based. But it is done very well once you get a grasp of it.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
The Persona targets more of a hardcore JRPG audience despite it getting more popular.

But yea this is still an RPG's. There is a shyt load of customization to be done here. Plus you add in stats, levels, etc. Easily still an RPG. The only thing that is different is that the combat is Action & ATB-based. But it is done very well once you get a grasp of it.
Thanks. I been watchin gameplay of FF7 Remake and the menu, weapon levels, upgrades and such reminded me of God of War 4. I know its not an RPG but it seems to have similarities in the customizing and leveling up.

I think im good on the RPG front although i could see myself playing FF7 Remake later on. I do like all the action and the scorpion boss fight in the beginning.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Finally getting around to play the OG version. Didn't realize that they made some of the regular enemies into bosses. Also didn't realize that the Whispers didn't exist in this version of the game.

The lack of any sort of map makes this game rather confusing.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Finished OG part 1 a little bit ago

A few thoughts

First off, a lot of the aspects in that happened in Remake part 1 make more sense now that I've played through the OG version. Didn't realize though that Aerith dies so early in the game, so I assume that she doesn't make through part 2 right? Also didn't know the backstory of how Marlene ended up with Barrett until the Dyne storyline as well as how he ended up losing his arm.

A few of the bosses in Remake Pt 1 were minor enemies in the OG.

The buggy and Tiny Bronco controls are ass even by PS1 standards. The world map is even worse with its lack of labeling or direction. If it wasn't for pulling up a guide, I would have no clue in where to go.

They sure did pad a lot of content in part 1 and made Jesse, Wedge and Biggs into more important characters than they were in the original game.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Finished OG part 1 a little bit ago

A few thoughts

First off, a lot of the aspects in that happened in Remake part 1 make more sense now that I've played through the OG version. Didn't realize though that Aerith dies so early in the game, so I assume that she doesn't make through part 2 right? Also didn't know the backstory of how Marlene ended up with Barrett until the Dyne storyline as well as how he ended up losing his arm.

A few of the bosses in Remake Pt 1 were minor enemies in the OG.

The buggy and Tiny Bronco controls are ass even by PS1 standards. The world map is even worse with its lack of labeling or direction. If it wasn't for pulling up a guide, I would have no clue in where to go.

They sure did pad a lot of content in part 1 and made Jesse, Wedge and Biggs into more important characters than they were in the original game.
There's a lot of additional stuff that bridges the gap between FF7R and the OG release too like Crisis Core and Advent Children.

Zack's a much bigger part of things and Advent Children pretty much lays out how Sephiroth can just move between timelines.