Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
DON TONBERRY :damn: :damn: :damn:

I remember fighting my first Tonberry. :smugdraper:

fukking hated every single moment of it. :pacspit:

i found her in Wall Market in a back alley, shyts wild:mjlol:

she was like "please dont tell the children" :russ:

This is still funny. :mjlol: It's a good thing Cloud didn't give a fukk, because could you imagine if he actually DID tell the kids? :deadrose: That's like finding out your Spanish teacher got an OnlyFans while you're still in high school.

That was half the charm. First time I played the game Yuffie robbed my ass like 3 times and it wasn't until after I finished the game that I learned about her and Vincent being optional characters :russ:

I remember telling my brother sth like "man this game is different some girl shows up randomly to rob you and you just have to take it :ohhh:".

It's amazing how much people love Yuffie, even though she ran our pockets with finesse. :heh: I can't wait to see how they handle that in the Remake, because you can tell even in the OG that Cloud was pissed. :dead:

It'd be interesting if they make the Shinra Tower Jenova scene bloody again, but probably not. Someone probably got clapped (Sonon) and there's blood involved. But if they do add it back in, that'd be a very interesting choice. It'd make the scene a whole lot creepier.

FFVII Remake was the best game of 2020>>>>TLOU2.

It's between this and Ghost of Tsushima for me. I'm debating on replaying it now or just holding out until June.

Also, not that this matters, but... Now that the textures are actually polished, I wonder how this'll affect the ratings for Intergrade. Cause a lot of folks docked it a point just because of that. This might go up to a 90 on Meta if they nail the Yuffie episode (which I'm sure they will). Wouldn't matter overall, but it'd be nice to see the Definitive version rate that high, because you know it's gonna be a whole headache once again if it doesn't.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
only played up to the part where it stops in the remake ironically so i understood what was going on for the most part outside of the stuff that wasn't in the first part of what i played...i need to finish it...so i wont be lost...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This is a good point, but while playing the remake, I couldn't help but wonder how SE would handle balancing the progression of materia & weapons for future iterations of the game. Like, we haven't even left Midgar and it's very likely that most people have already mastered significant portions of their materia, even with little grinding. Will Part 2 have players starting completely from scratch, or will they be able to continue using their level 50 characters? If they go with the former, will they throw in another plot device like time demons to try to explain the change, or will people just have to deal with the ludonarrative dissonance?

I think a lot of this goes back to the problem pointed out earlier, that this seemed to be a stand-alone experience rather than a piece of a fully thought out, episodic one. That being said, I absolutely loved the game, but I'd be lying if I said there weren't also parts that I absolutely hated.
that stupid dress part is the only reason i dont have the plat trophy

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Flying the airship better be on some Ace Combat 7 shyt. A remaster version of this playing while exploring the continent in those graphics? Flying over fully constructed towns and places of interests from the OG.

shieeeeeet

:banderas:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flying the airship better be on some Ace Combat 7 shyt. A remaster version of this playing while exploring the continent in those graphics? Flying over fully constructed towns and places of interests from the OG.

shieeeeeet

:banderas:

All I'm saying is they better let us fly sh't and not do no bum ass instant transportation bullsh't :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ey2yzIEWYAId0Gz

Ey2yzuiWQAM7UjF

Ey2zFvZWEAEKlrb

Ey2x_AGW8AY1I96

New FF7R Episode INTERmission gameplay details
- primarily fights with her throwing star and is able to cast Elemental Ninjutsu
- ninja fighting style with abilites such as Windstorm or Banishment
- much more new combat and gameplay additions

You can tell this was made for next (current) gen, yuffies character model looks a lot better than the main cast from last gen

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It really doesn’t though outside of silly school girl flirting.

Also to add on some of my dislikes, they kind of ruin a lot of big memorable moments also. Like Sephiroth ‘reuniting’ with Jehovah

Then you had this really moody trail of blood in the original and you knew shyt was about to turn up.

tzlds.png

In the remake is like sparkly goo shyt.

1*NSxw3W8Ju_6x5Up9dA-Xug.jpeg

I feel like this entire section of the game was handled horribly outside of the Rufus fight. The entire mood of it was ruined. Instead of seeing president shinra with a sword in his back you see him dangling off the ledge of the tower on some goofball shyt lol

Yeah they took away alot of the creepiness from this part of the game. also all the mystery. at this point in original the game had been straight forward freedom fighter shyt. then you were like, the fukk is going on?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah they took away alot of the creepiness from this part of the game. also all the mystery. at this point in original the game had been straight forward freedom fighter shyt. then you were like, the fukk is going on?

Yeah they killed the entire mood of it, i think almost everything in shinra tower was underwhelming. I did love the Rufus fight though