Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As long as you don't fukk up more than once each round you can get him bruh. I only fukked up once in the first round, second round I washed him.

The first round is easy, but the second round is more difficult. He seems to eventually surpass you no matter how far you are ahead and you have to pull off the win the second time he falls towards the end.

I’m assuming turning down the difficulty won’t help either?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The first round is easy, but the second round is more difficult. He seems to eventually surpass you no matter how far you are ahead and you have to pull off the win the second time he falls towards the end.

I’m assuming turning down the difficulty won’t help either?

I don't believe so, you just gotta get your button presses down faster bro. I was keeping pace with him the whole time no matter how fast he was going.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't believe so, you just gotta get your button presses down faster bro. I was keeping pace with him the whole time no matter how fast he was going.

I’m going to try it again later on and see how it goes. The closest I got was 44-42 so I think I’ll eventually get it figured out. He doesn’t seem to go over 44 though as some people have mentioned that he can potentially go even higher.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to try it again later on and see how it goes. The closest I got was 44-42 so I think I’ll eventually get it figured out. He doesn’t seem to go over 44 though as some people have mentioned that he can potentially go even higher.

shyt just blaze one and do it bro, just gotta keep going faster with your button presses.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
This game doesn't seem that dissimilar to Final Fantasy XIII. Yeah the battle systems are different but the make up of the world and linearity isn't.

Worlds have generally been linear since 10, but the combat is what saves it. If the combat was like 13's, I would not have enjoyed this game as much as I did.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Worlds have generally been linear since 10, but the combat is what saves it. If the combat was like 13's, I would not have enjoyed this game as much as I did.
I liked the combat of XIII better. It was more about battle strategy and managing the flow of battle. That was one of my favorite battle systems of the series. Also you couldn’t power level. This battle system for me has been almost thoughtless.

Just re-met Aerith. I swear they showed a flash forward of her dropping that material when you know what happens.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I liked the combat of XIII better. It was more about battle strategy and managing the flow of battle. That was one of my favorite battle systems of the series. Also you couldn’t power level. This battle system for me has been almost thoughtless.

Just re-met Aerith. I swear they showed a flash forward of her dropping that material when you know what happens.

You easily can control the flow of battle though, if you know when and what abilities to use.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I just got the ultimate weapon trophy, got one more trophy which is finish on hard mode and I'm done, got a platinum trophy. This the only game I actually went out of my way to platinum. :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You easily can control the flow of battle though, if you know when and what abilities to use.
XIII presented users with a way to essentially control all the party members at the same time. In VII R at any given time I'm controlling a single party member and the AI is controlling the other two. In XIII I'm telling every single party member what to do at the same time and controlling them all. In order to do that they had to take a step back on direct user control. It's like an RTS game. You direct your units and they execute your plan. You can't micromanage the battles in the same way in VII R because they're too fast and chaotic for you to control all 3 characters at the same time.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
XIII presented users with a way to essentially control all the party members at the same time. In VII R at any given time I'm controlling a single party member and the AI is controlling the other two. In XIII I'm telling every single party member what to do at the same time and controlling them all. In order to do that they had to take a step back on direct user control. It's like an RTS game. You direct your units and they execute your plan. You can't micromanage the battles in the same way in VII R because they're too fast and chaotic for you to control all 3 characters at the same time.

Because this is an action RPG, XIII is turn based. I can control the flow of battle in this game, it isn't hard at all.