Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game doesn't seem that dissimilar to Final Fantasy XIII. Yeah the battle systems are different but the make up of the world and linearity isn't.
Linear and hallway is very different.

I don't remember going back or exploring any towns and things in FFXIII. It was just a straight shot literally in most places. FFVIIR has linearity but it's actual things to do in areas like Wall market and Sector 7.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I don't remember going back or exploring any towns and things in FFXII. It was just a straight shot literally in most places. FFVIIR has linearity but it's actual things to do in areas like Wall market and Sector 7.

:mjtf:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I don't remember going back or exploring any towns and things in FFXII. It was just a straight shot literally in most places. FFVIIR has linearity but it's actual things to do in areas like Wall market and Sector 7.
You definitely could though and you had to for a lot of sidequests.

FF7R is just a new paint job on what 10 and 13 did :manny:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah I don't see how you can say the two worlds are the same unless you've only played 30 minutes of the game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You definitely could though and you had to for a lot of sidequests.

FF7R is just a new paint job on what 10 and 13 did :manny:
In FFXIII? There's no traditional towns in it. I meant to type FFXIII not XII which is probably what you're responding to.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
In FFXIII? There's no traditional towns in it. I meant to type FFXIII not XII which is probably what you're responding to.
I figured you were talking about FF13 - and yeah, you could definitely backtrack to certain areas.

The whole traditional town thing has always been weird to me. There's dozens of games where towns don't serve as anything more than a save point, sidequest board, and shop. They don't inherently add value and FF13 didn't even bother to waste time with the illusion of it. The only reason FF7R got away with their 'towns' is because the nostalgia added color. The most important thing to happen there is that they get destroyed.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm down for that.

:mjgrin:

All I know is S.E. better drop that shyt if we go into another lockdown.

:mjlit:

I would be too, I honestly felt like Square could of dropped at least 1 DLC for this one that gets you up to Kalm and through the Nibelheim flashback and a very small section of the open world to explore and shyt. Maybe even add co-op(yes co-op would definitely work for this game and I hope they add it at some point), but I am satisfied with my purchase as is, if they don't ever do amything else with it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I would be too, I honestly felt like Square could of dropped at least 1 DLC for this one that gets you up to Kalm and through the Nibelheim flashback and a very small section of the open world to explore and shyt. Maybe even add co-op(yes co-op would definitely work for this game and I hope they add it at some point), but I am satisfied with my purchase as is, if they don't ever do amything else with it.

They need to patch in and lower the difficulty of this Jules trophy :francis:

One trophy short of getting the platinum :francis:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
There is a lot of subtle things in the facial expressions and body language in this game that I don't know if people have mentioned cause I didn't notice this until I was replaying this with my wife watching me play and she pointed it all out, she said if she aint know any better she would think this was a TV show.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There is a lot of subtle things in the facial expressions and body language in this game that I don't know if people have mentioned cause I didn't notice this until I was replaying this with my wife watching me play and she pointed it all out, she said if she aint know any better she would think this was a TV show.

My girl was pissed that I was taking too long to try her fonky ass food one day and she walked in on my while playing that gay ass honey bee dance mission.

She was like the fukk are you playing?

:picard::hhh::dame:

:manny::jawalrus::dame:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
My girl was pissed that I was taking too long to try her fonky ass food one day and she walked in on my while playing that gay ass honey bee dance mission.

My girl was wondering was wondering the same thing as well lol.

Even hit the :picard::dame: when she saw Cloud in the dress and makeup.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

This scene right here, the drinks were symbolic of the two of them. Cloud asks for something hard and bitter, she mixes a drink the same color as Cloud's hair, next drink she mixes up it is the same color as her eyes. Cloud peeped this and raised a toast to her and said 'beautiful'. Tifa in response smiles, blushes a little bit, bites her lip and says 'I gotta go.' And heads off to her avalanche meeting with niagra falls happening in her panties... Cloud better than me cause I would of been giving Tifa daddy strokes from jump, hell even my wife said she'd have to fukk if she was him. :russ:

My wife noticed ALL that shyt. Amazing what a woman see's in this scene cause the whole time all I was thinking 'Damn I wanna fukk Tifa.' :shaq: