Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just realized.. in FF7 we quest for absolutely nothing..

i might be wrong there but.... we dont save the planet.. it saves itself...

even if our toons dies.. if should still be able to save itself :patrice:

when Holy fails to defeat Meteor, Aerith commands the Lifestream to push it back and help Holy destroy it. There was a purpose

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
when Holy fails to defeat Meteor, Aerith commands the Lifestream to push it back and help Holy destroy it. There was a purpose
i went and checked the story again.. killing sephiroth released the hold he had on holy and allowed the spell to fully cast..

.my teenagehood is saved :wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping they have a more fleshed out armor system instead of just a single item. And gear changes need to be visible on the character.

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps

:snoop:This is just sad. A grown ass man wyling out about a remake for a game that came out like 20 years ago. The game was a good game, I just don't see why fans demanded a remake. Well at least I can see Tifa in all her glory without being comprised of pixels:sas1:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:snoop:This is just sad. A grown ass man wyling out about a remake for a game that came out like 20 years ago. The game was a good game, I just don't see why fans demanded a remake. Well at least I can see Tifa in all her glory without being comprised of pixels:sas1:

You can't a dude be happy bout shyt right?!? A lot of people wanted this remake ever since that early tech demo... :beli: the whole world was hyped for this shyt...

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
You can't a dude be happy bout shyt right?!? A lot of people wanted this remake ever since that early tech demo... :beli: the whole world was hyped for this shyt...
Fukk this dude breh

He ain't shyt ..I'm happy as well hoping this is really years in the making