Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in chapter 18. Man, the bike fighting part is really fukking annoyed, shyt takes it forever.

I'm so disappointed that I can't even play Red XII like we did in original FF7. And, No Cid Highwind and No Vincent Valentine?. Come to find out that Chatper 18 is the finale chapter :wtf:

To be honest, I thought FF7 Remake is going to follow the exact story from the Orginal FF7

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm in chapter 18. Man, the bike fighting part is really fukking annoyed, shyt takes it forever.

I'm so disappointed that I can't even play Red XII like we did in original FF7. And, No Cid Highwind and No Vincent Valentine?. Come to find out that Chatper 18 is the finale chapter :wtf:

To be honest, I thought FF7 Remake is going to follow the exact story from the Orginal FF7

You dont meet cid or vincent until disk 2 breh?!?!:wtf: even in the original remember???

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How do you use parry the right way? Because most male it sound good and to me it’s such a waste of materia.

I know I can use punisher mode and dodge with it, but is it really worth a materia slot?

Also how do you get your weapons stronger after you upgraded all their attack power?

I see nikkas with buster sword at like 90 and I’m on 70 and I have all of the upgraded cores with all the attack power upgraded.
Everyone uses Parry differently. Tifa can use it basically at will, but Cloud requires you to time it effectively. Aerith is actually solid with it too. Never tried it with Barret (Melee Barret in new game plus is probably wild)

Parry is GOOD though. When you encounter some things that you maybe DON'T want to counter, due to Cloud's commitment to a full counter attack when blocking in Punisher mode, parry is a solid option because it still gives you the advantage without requiring you to go all in. Especially because its a way to more quickly fill up the ATB meter.

Not sure what you mean about weapons exactly

peppe

Superstar
Daps

2 questions:

1. How is he staggering this dude so fast??? :dahell:
2. How do u do that backflip he does with Cloud?

I just spend more then 30 min on this guy. :mjcry:

First try but still, ofcourse i didnt have the ice element equipped:francis:

I was basically a hits in back off and all over again

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

idk if you out the loop but they been said we werent gonna play as red etc and whoever the fukk cid is in this 1st part of the remake...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You dont meet cid or vincent until disk 2 breh?!?!:wtf: even in the original remember???
cuz buggin i didnt finish the OG final fantasy 7 and even i know that...im only on the caves pt and still havent seen that nikka cid...before the remake came out i already knew the deal as far Red went i think they said that shyt like last summer

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn u been under a rock? Lol it's not the entire remake I mean I assume you're over 30 hours in at chapter 18. You know how long the entire game would be if the remade it this way? It'd probably be close to 150 hours.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Damn, why do nikkas on this site have such terrible takes?

If you hate both game's side quests, why even make it a point? 7R's sidequests aren't pointless, btw.

But it doesn't even matter because basically your argument comes down to you liking 15 more because it's open world and 7R is not.

If that's the most important thing you consider for a game to be great, then by that logic I guess Fallout 76 is better than The Last of Us.

Duke's own literal words were, "It prolongs the fatigue". Maybe he meant some other shyt...but that's what he said. I don't think he knows what he's talking about or how to express that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I honestly can't understand how anyone can say FFXV is fukking with FFVIIR.

-Characters
-Dialogue
-World building
-Battle system
-Overall story arc

All better with FFVIIR and it's not even close. You can miss me with that linear talk too because at the end of the day I have way more fun with linear ass 7R than I did with 15.

FFXV needed a later chapter in the game patched because of how god awful it was. :mjlol:

You couldn't use summons in the game unless you achieve extremely specific conditions which made them practically useless. :mjlol:

You need to watch a trash CGI movie and anime prequel just to pick up story bits that should have been in the damn game in the first place. :mjlol:

it’s ok to not agree. I’ll leave this song here.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn u been under a rock? Lol it's not the entire remake I mean I assume you're over 30 hours in at chapter 18. You know how long the entire game would be if the remade it this way? It'd probably be close to 150 hours.
WAY more considering side stuff too

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Everyone uses Parry differently. Tifa can use it basically at will, but Cloud requires you to time it effectively. Aerith is actually solid with it too. Never tried it with Barret (Melee Barret in new game plus is probably wild)

Parry is GOOD though. When you encounter some things that you maybe DON'T want to counter, due to Cloud's commitment to a full counter attack when blocking in Punisher mode, parry is a solid option because it still gives you the advantage without requiring you to go all in. Especially because its a way to more quickly fill up the ATB meter.

Not sure what you mean about weapons exactly

Parry raises your atb meter faster?

Like you know when you upgrade weapons and you see numbers for attack, magic attack, and defense? Not the numbers on the bottom, but the one’s on the top of the screen.

The numbers when you upgrade the sub-cores. So I have seen some weapons with higher attack power than mine, but I upgraded all of my attack power.

So how is it possible to raise your attack power after you already bought the upgrades?

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

2 questions:

1. How is he staggering this dude so fast??? :dahell:
2. How do u do that backflip he does with Cloud?

Wait, so his shield goes away without you having to do anything? And he’s weak against thunder too? I thought it was just fire, ice and wind?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Parry raises your atb meter faster?

Like you know when you upgrade weapons and you see numbers for attack, magic attack, and defense? Not the numbers on the bottom, but the one’s on the top of the screen.

The numbers when you upgrade the sub-cores. So I have seen some weapons with higher attack power than mine, but I upgraded all of my attack power.

So how is it possible to raise your attack power after you already bought the upgrades?
OH.

The weapon level goes all the way up to 6 man. You can see what each characters weapon level is on their portraits at the upgrade screen. Each level unlocks new clusters of upgrades.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
For as much as i enjoy this game. i absolutely hated the Sewer and they make you run through that bytch twice, fukk outta here
just lazy garbage level design, OG and Remake:pacspit:
Yeah that was lazy for what they did in chapter 14.

What do you think they could add to make the sewers better?