Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
If the "Ethics" department suggested they tone down Tifa's breasts and they complied, you know some of the more risque moments are definitely getting the axe.

No way in hell they are gonna risk having the LGBTs cause a commotion by having Cloud dress up as a woman as a joke. :usure:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt will be the biggest disappointment of the generation. Can't wait for the global meltdown when Square screws this up.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
D9eTsK1UEAAlWY5.jpg:orig

Having a sword the same size as your whole body is the fukking shyt.

can we talk about how strong this dude Cloud gotta be to wield that

can't front, these pics/vids really got me wanting to play this. didn't think I would like the different combat, but I'm down after watching that boss fight

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Wonder if the game will be long enough to get all of Aeris' limit breaks before she dies this time.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey man yall gotta realize alotta nikkas aint play this shyt....damn with the spoilers b
People fail to realize that people get into gaming at different times and don't know all the storylines, endings, or whatever. They rob those new to it of the experience they had and then get mad when the response is :yeshrug: from the new players.

This definitely, definitely goes for movies where everyone acts like everybody seen every old movie they have:francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
People fail to realize that people get into gaming at different times and don't know all the storylines, endings, or whatever. They rob those new to it of the experience they had and then get mad when the response is :yeshrug: from the new players.

This definitely, definitely goes for movies where everyone acts like everybody seen every old movie they have:francis:
Basically. And I'ma keep it bloody, black folks are the absolute worst when it comes to this.

Ya'll can get mad all ya'll want, ya'll know I aint lying :hubie: