Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
nikka, the game is 20 fukking years old! Should a person seek out those who haven’t played Final Fantasy VII and reveal key story details? No, of course not, but no one is gonna tiptoe around discussion because of some damn spoilers.
That’s like complaining about people openly referring to Vader as Luke’s Pops, fukk we supposed to do wait another 20 years before we can fully discuss the game?:hhh:

Y’all “Stop spoiling!:damn:” ass nikkas are the most annoying on the internet.:scust:
:mjgrin:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
it took me until 2012 to finish the first game

so if it take a while to release the second part - i may not even be finished with the first .

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Should a person seek out those who haven’t played Final Fantasy VII and reveal key story details? No, of course not,
I wonder what's happening when someone who hasn't played FF7 goes into a thread about an upcoming remake when people are dropping spoilers when reckless abandon :jbhmm:

I would say you nikkas might need to go back to school but that paltry education is what brought us here in the first place :mjharshreality:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Thinking back, there was alot of :dame: moments in the original game.

Not sure i'm ready see all that in 4k rendered cgi models. :dame:

d314zwn-21877433-9f91-402d-8003-8e197febfbb8.jpg

RGuXVOLtgcRVvvn-800x450-noPad.jpg

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what's happening when someone who hasn't played FF7 goes into a thread about an upcoming remake when people are dropping spoilers when reckless abandon :jbhmm:

I would say you nikkas might need to go back to school but that paltry education is what brought us here in the first place :mjharshreality:

I knew you would use this dumb ass excuse. “I’ve never seen the Lion King, but let me mosey on into the Lion King live action thread, because surely people will pretend they’ve never seen the movie before.”.:stopitslime:

If you’ve never played Final Fantasy VII and want to avoid spoilers than get yo stupid ass out of this thread.

BTW, I’ve never played Final Fantasy VII, but shyt still gonna be flames. Spoilers and all.:mjgrin:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
"Suddenly, Last Summer" is 60 years old yet if I told you what happened, I've ruined the movie for you.

Get off that nikka shyt.

You dumb fukk. You telling me the plot randomly in general conversation, and me actively going into forums or seeking conversation about that movie are two different things. Anyone in this thread, especially since the OP didn't explicitly state no spoilers, bears the responsibility if they don't know major plot details of one of the most popular games of all time. And if I went into some thread about whatever obscure movie you just mentioned, I would be responsible for the ending being "ruined" for me. What kind of moron goes into a discussion expecting none of the details to be discussed?

I can tell y'all never really interact with young people. Plenty of things they don't know about which would shock you.

The point is it doesn't matter what someone knows. An online forum isn't the same as me going up to a kid and telling him Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Yeah it's gonna get spoiled obviously. But trying to fight spoilers for a 22 year old game that's been remastered and re-released multiple times is just a losing battle. Same with older movies. I knew who Darth Vader was before I ever watched a Star Wars movie due to the pop culture references. The game is the game, and this game is old, yet still very popular. Can't get mad if spoilers fly for a 22 year old game. Sucks for the younger folks, but part of the experience of video games is also playing them and a story spoiler shouldn't take away from that. :yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is it doesn't matter what someone knows. An online forum isn't the same as me going up to a kid and telling him Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.
Sad truth is that online is just as real as real life to young people.
But what I'm getting at is this forum has a spoiler feature. How hard is it to use it? Im guessing most in here are old enough to have played FF7 or been around when it was talked about in top gaming moments in the early retro gaming days on the internet, but you got plenty of that weren't. Shocking, I know.
If this was a thread about the og game logically I would expect open spoilers. In a thread about the remake I would think people (At least on other sites. nikkas here is different) would use the spoiler function.