Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
These ideas gave me hope

• Midgar is huge, every other town is super small.
    And the feeling of the games will be different too. I think the next games will be more like FF15 with a lot of explorable lands and a few towns.
    I think the next game will either end a Nibelheim or after you-know-who’s death.
    Depending on that, we could have 2 or 3 games maximum after the first one is released.

• ZaddyLongLeggedRN2147
    6/11/19 7:06pm
    Thank goodness, someone with some sense. It makes perfect sense that Midgar would be longer than other sections of the game, and even if it IS indicative of the length of the other parts, why is that bad?!

These complaints that the game is going to be “too long” or “never finished” are wild to me. What makes you think it won’t be finished?? This is an unprecedented endeavor. No one has done a remake of this scale. And complaining about how long and in-depth they are getting is like saying you’d rather Peter Jackson have made the lord of the rings trilogy into a single movie and honestly thinking that would have been the smarter move. Or even worse, the people upset about it not being turn-based would rather Peter Jackson have just read the books to them on camera . They’re taking the source material and giving it all the space it needs to really breathe and actually read like a (potentially) strong piece of fiction.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These ideas gave me hope

• Midgar is huge, every other town is super small.
    And the feeling of the games will be different too. I think the next games will be more like FF15 with a lot of explorable lands and a few towns.
    I think the next game will either end a Nibelheim or after you-know-who’s death.
    Depending on that, we could have 2 or 3 games maximum after the first one is released.

• ZaddyLongLeggedRN2147
    6/11/19 7:06pm
    Thank goodness, someone with some sense. It makes perfect sense that Midgar would be longer than other sections of the game, and even if it IS indicative of the length of the other parts, why is that bad?!

These complaints that the game is going to be “too long” or “never finished” are wild to me. What makes you think it won’t be finished?? This is an unprecedented endeavor. No one has done a remake of this scale. And complaining about how long and in-depth they are getting is like saying you’d rather Peter Jackson have made the lord of the rings trilogy into a single movie and honestly thinking that would have been the smarter move. Or even worse, the people upset about it not being turn-based would rather Peter Jackson have just read the books to them on camera . They’re taking the source material and giving it all the space it needs to really breathe and actually read like a (potentially) strong piece of fiction.
That's what I've been saying. Midgar and how they're essentially remaking the game, it'll be way bigger and have much more to it then the structure of the original game.
The size of the game world is bigger than you think - Final Fantasy VII Remake Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
lmao thinking back they deadass had a brothel in which you crossdressed to get in and almost witnessed a rape, ending with you threatening to castrate a creepy pimp.
:mjlol:
although i never finished FF7 i aint suprised at this they was on some shyt with primrose's story in octopath traveler

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New Hi-Res famitsu scan images:

D9eGjhgUIAAJ8KG.jpg:orig

D9eGkVBVAAESJKq.jpg:orig
D9eGlMMU8AEzYsy.jpg:orig
D9eGmD3UIAAF6nS.jpg:orig
D9eGzm5U8AA0xpd.jpg:orig
D9eG1GGVAAAooXe.jpg:orig
D9eG68FUYAA7Xje.jpg:orig
D9eIddwUcAEFAk4.jpg:orig

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Here you go breh it’s hard to tell with the shytty ps1 graphics but he was beating the hell outta that woman for no reason:laff:

Cloud was trash :mjlol:

Scumbag Cloud.:hhh:

Dont forget Tifa always having to bail his sorry ass out:scusthov:
gFbBhD.gif

When:dwillhuh:

I was too young too realize he smashed tifa:ohhh:
they aint show nothin but its heavily implied.