Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Square gonna do the same move Rockstar Games did with GTAV. Release part of it on the old console (PS4) and get people to buy it again on the new console (PS5).

They will somehow find an excuse as to why any additional content won't work on the PS4.
huh ? GTAV didnt come out in parts

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think it'll be fine. People are just way too cynical and negative. It's really a bunch of people not knowing exactly what the game will come out like so it's just ungrateful gamers complaining about something as hyped as this.
The fukking producer doesn't even know! :heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eurogamer:
What I'm trying to say here is that there is a scope to Final Fantasy 7 Remake that goes above and beyond what Square Enix could have happily got away with. You don't need me to tell you it's beautiful, but I'm pleased to be able to tell you it handles extremely well.
-1560382194762.jpg

Final Fantasy 7 Remake plays as elegantly as it looks

www.eurogamer.net

Gamespot:
We played the FF7 remake at E3 2019, and it feels like a dream version of the original game that never existed--and that has us excited.
3547333-impressions_ff7remake_20190612_site.jpg

Why Final Fantasy 7 Remake Has Us More Excited Than Ever | E3 2019
We played the FF7 remake at E3 2019, and it feels like a dream version of the original game that never existed--and that has us excited.
favicon.ico
www.gamespot.com

IGN:
Like many people who are excited for Final Fantasy 7 Remake, the 1997 original is a vital component of my gaming past. As such, it’s hard to truly say how this hands-on demo would go down with someone unfamiliar with Mako Reactors, Materia, and Shinra. I do know, though, that it has adopted the sort of approach that a lot of people are looking for. This is a remake that, at least from this tiny slice, feels on the same level as this year’s Resident Evil 2. It’s very clearly a reinvention; something that takes a classic world and builds upon it with modern ideas, rather than just re-building the same game with modern graphics technology. If that philosophy extends for the whole experience, then the years-long wait for Final Fantasy 7 Remake will have been worth it.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Hands On: It's Not a Remake, It's a Reinvention - E3 2019 - IGN[/paste:font]
We go hands-on with the classic Guard Scorpion boss fight in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
favicon.ico
www.ign.com

Metro:
Swinging Cloud’s famously gigantic sword is enormously satisfying, slashing enemies with force in fast-paced, close quarters combat. And it’s super simple, too. Though being strategic with battles is the way to master the game, you can unleash a basic attack with an easy button tap. But as Jessie tells players before our demo starts, ‘It’s not the size of your sword. It’s how you use it.’ Button-mashing a big sword will only get you so far. Your ATB gauge, a classic element of the Final Fantasy series, is the key to unleashing the game’s most powerful moves in combat. For the unfamiliar, this charges up over time: when it has fully charged up ATB allows you to use your characters’ magic and individual special powers.
Final Fantasy VII Remake hands-on preview - the biggest JRPG ever[/paste:font]
GameCentral plays the reimagined version of Square Enix’s epic Japanese role-player and speaks to producer Yoshinori Kitase.
m-icon-black.png
metro.co.uk

Kotaku:
As a result of this system, it doesn’t feel like a hack-n-slash action game. It’s got a very, very different vibe than, say, Kingdom Hearts III. Just mashing the square button doesn’t seem like an effective strategy in Final Fantasy VII’s new combat system. You don’t do a ton of damage with standard attacks. From what I watched and played, getting through fights requires frequent use of abilities and swapping between your characters—in this case, using Cloud to take out short-range enemies and Barret to gun down sentries from a distance.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Feels Great To Play, But The Project Might Not Be Finished For A While[/paste:font]
This afternoon at E3 in Los Angeles, I watched an extended demo of the Final Fantasy VII remake and got my hands on a build for about 15 minutes. Here’s the good news: It could be really special. The bad news: We have no idea when the whole project will be completed.
qenohndydxkvossdxm4a.png
kotaku.com

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They took what was 5-6 hours in the original 60 hour game and turned it into the entire first half of the remake. That means they have one more disc for the remaining 55 hours and yall think folks shouldn't be skeptical?

I think the first disc is midgar thet already confirmes the tiny Bronco is in the game before e3