Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Played it *Demo* -

I love the conversations, nothing wrong with the English VA's, the stagger system is nice (do more damage to staggered enemies) and the limit breaks look cool (Cross Slash). My biggest problem is how they're gonna implement materia/summons. You fill up the ATB bar with attack (that's fine, and clever) but said bar is the very same thing you will used to summon magic or items...this I'm not a fan of. I like using magic/items of any type, during my turn, and based solely on how many of each I current;y have in possession. Said ATB in the demo had only two stacks. So are they really going to limit my item usage to my ATB and not my turn? That shyt right there is flat out dumb.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
It's still baffling that they're talking about "the scope of game 2" when they took what was less than 10% of the original game and supposedly expanded it to be "the size of a full numbered Final Fantasy title." Nobody asked for all that filler. Midgar is just supposed to be the intro not a full game.

Midgar was only 4 hours, now they trying to stretch it to 40 with voice acting??

modern-day Square isn't good enough at dialogue to fill Midgar with a good plot. The shyt is way too stretched out. probably gonna have alot of DLC and repetitive quest bullshyt.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They gimmick cash grabbed ff7

Basically it all depends on sales if they finish

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bunch of retarded ass posts in here. Why the fukk wouldn't they finish a remake that is as hyped as this and will sell gangbusters?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bunch of retarded ass posts in here. Why the fukk wouldn't they finish a remake that is as hyped as this and will sell gangbusters?

I don't know why people was complaining for remember when this game was only a myth when they first premiered it as a tech demo YEARS ago, then last E3 they had the trailer now we have a solid release date WITH actual gameplay and people are complaining...:heh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they’re going to finish it, I think most people are just seeing two entire blu Ray discs and the first chapter just being focused on the first 5-10% of the ordinal game as completely unnecessary and overly stretched...which it is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Of course they’re going to finish it, I think most people are just seeing two entire blu Ray discs and the first chapter just being focused on the first 5-10% of the ordinal game as completely unnecessary and overly stretched...which it is.

I mean I get it but people need to remember the original game was in 3 discs... the second disc being the meatier part of the game... :ld: I think they should calm down until we get an official blueprint of how it all works...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Until the game is out and we have seen reviews stating how much the game expanded over the original and what the pacing is like, it's completely silly for hot takes stating the game will be like ___ and ___. I remember people and their hot takes last month saying that the game will be consisting of "garbage" FFXV/KH3 gameplay yadda yadda. What happened? E3 happened and the gameplay is completely different from what those naysaysers were spewing and is pretty much an evolved, modern ATB system that still retains the core fundamentals. People should just relax. I don't think we're going to get a 2 bluray disc game that's full of nothing. I don't even think it's going to be that long between the parts since now the system and engine is already set and assets are made. It only took so long because of internal restructuring which made the game's announcement seem premature. I think at one part they said this game was further along than KH3. This game would've probably came out last year or this year if nothing happened between it's announcement and now.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until the game is out and we have seen reviews stating how much the game expanded over the original and what the pacing is like, it's completely silly for hot takes stating the game will be like ___ and ___. I remember people and their hot takes last month saying that the game will be consisting of "garbage" FFXV/KH3 gameplay yadda yadda. What happened? E3 happened and the gameplay is completely different from what those naysaysers were spewing and is pretty much an evolved, modern ATB system that still retains the core fundamentals. People should just relax. I don't think we're going to get a 2 bluray disc game that's full of nothing. I don't even think it's going to be that long between the parts since now the system and engine is already set and assets are made. It only took so long because of internal restructuring which made the game's announcement seem premature. I think at one part they said this game was further along than KH3. This game would've probably came out last year or this year if nothing happened between it's announcement and now.

This is what I’m thinking/Hoping

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The original game is on 3 discs shyt was crazy long especially getting to the flying saucer part...:russ:

Yea I had the original and it didn't take no 20 hours to get out of midgar. They need to just let us blow up 2 reactors, get Red XIII, hit the freeway with the motorcycle minigame and then bounce