Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
It also makes me wonder if the first game is TWO discs upon arrival. We'd need more details, but that's the one thing that's making me wonder where they're taking this. If Midgar is so huge, what about the rest of Gaia? If Midgar is one whole game in itself, then how are they gonna fit in the rest of the game in the other disc? We need clarification.

:ohhh: surely they can't cut off exploring the world for some linear shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is this still episodic?
The game will have more than 1 part to it. Last word was 3 parts but expect at least 2.

This part 1 being Midgar only is questionable though. Midgar is maybe 10% of the original game. If that's gonna be "expanded" to make a full sized game either they'll be putting out parts of this for well over a decade and a half or they're going to be cutting a lot of content from the other 90% of the game. Midgar being a full title creates a huge in-balance with the remaining content.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though it’s going to be greatly expanded and fleshed out compared to the original, the whole first two discs just being Midgar is bullshyt, the only way I’m good with that is if there is going to be relatively short amounts of time between chapters,

and how many games are they planning to have? Because at that rate They’re either planning 10 games worth or cutting out huge story segments and/or parts of the world

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thought this happened like 10 years ago... What is everyone's fascination with this game. Is it one of those games with annoying random battles where the things fighting stay still and you unrealistically pick out attacks

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thought this happened like 10 years ago... What is everyone's fascination with this game. Is it one of those games with annoying random battles where the things fighting stay still and you unrealistically pick out attacks
It was many people’s first big budget AAA game in the PlayStation era.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'm sold I'm liking how the remake really emphasis in green(Items, Mist, City and lighting) even the arena where you fight that green demon thing is all green, the original didn't contain anything green it was purple and brown.