Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is god reincarnated THE TRUE GAME OF THE GENERATION

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Dudes feelings be getting hurt if you mention any ill will of the game :mjlol:
You’re just upset you have the geostigma and is in pain because you refuse to accept the cure that is the god game called FF7 Rebirth because Mini games made u uncomfortable :mjlol:
My feelings would’ve been hurt if The trilogy wasn’t a thing due to yall fukking so called purists wanted FF7 to stay as it is. But it isn’t so here we are
All hail Rebirth eh

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You’re just upset you have the geostigma and is in pain because you refuse to accept the cure that is the god game called FF7 Rebirth because Mini games made u uncomfortable :mjlol:
My feelings would’ve been hurt if The trilogy wasn’t a thing due to yall fukking so called purists wanted FF7 to stay as it is. But it isn’t so here we are
All hail Rebirth eh
I trooped through the minigames and got all the dark matter that I needed so I'm good. I gave up on wanting the Plat weeks ago.

Try a better excuse

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I trooped through the minigames and got all the dark matter that I needed so I'm good. I gave up on wanting the Plat weeks ago.

Try a better excuse
Good for you geostigmated. :mjlol:
I do hope they add double the content of them in part 3 to irk yall more:sas2:
I’ll still be doing em

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Good for you geostigmated. :mjlol:
I do hope they add double the content of them in part 3 to irk yall more:sas2:
I’ll still be doing em
Considering how much ground they still have left to cover in part 3, the filler content and minigames should be a minimum or else other aspects may suffer.

I do hope we get a Chadley boss fight in part 3 though.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
...it's a very good game. Better than Remake.
But it wasn't even the best game released in a 12 month span from it's release date.
Game of a generation :mjlol:
You are Uncultured and full of geostigma :manny: don’t accept it the gift of the Goddess your loss

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Considering how much ground they still have left to cover in part 3, the filler content and minigames should be a minimum or else other aspects may suffer.

I do hope we get a Chadley boss fight in part 3 though.
Oh other aspects wont suffer especially when they have all this groundwork already established :mjgrin:
It will be grandiose with the mini games and the story and gameplay :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No matter what they did, people would complain. If they made a 1:1 remake with no filler, and zero additions just fight>scene>bossfight with minimal exploration and cut out the open world to make it all in one disc, you would've had so much removed from the game that people would've just said why bother. Smaller remakes like RE2 had cut content, imagine a 3 disc JRPG lol.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You are Uncultured and full of geostigma :manny: don’t accept it the gift of the Goddess your loss
:mjlol:
fool I had 50 hours in Rebirth the week it released.
Game of a generation my ass. shyt released right in the middle of BG3 doing innovative things like they were going out of style and DD2 trying to reinvent the whole JRPG wheel, for better or worse.

Rebirth was flawless execution of a concept that had already been well-worn and easily defined. It has no reactivity in it - it doesn't even take into account what you did in Remake. It is a beautiful, excellent continuation of Remake. But it isn't the game of the generation. It isn't even the most revolutionary Final Fantasy game this generation. It isn't the game of the last 12 months. It was very good. And deserves accolades for the advancement of the FF7 formula.

Isn't the best RPG recently
Isn't the best open world recently
Doesn't have the best story recently
Doesn't even look the best of recent games.

Please. Tell me how and where it manages to excel enough to have other games thrown in the bushes. Please. Elucidate me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Have not played the game yet, but i’ll say mini games are a huge part of the appeal of the OG game for me.

I was disappointed in how much “gamey” stuff wasn’t in the first one. So if this one has more silly/gamey stuff i think that’s a good thing. Unless the mini games are bad or boring and mandatory. Even then, i think i’ve probably spent like 10 hours of my life shooting them dumb ass basketballs in the og game. :manny:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
fool I had 50 hours in Rebirth the week it released.
Game of a generation my ass. shyt released right in the middle of BG3 doing innovative things like they were going out of style and DD2 trying to reinvent the whole JRPG wheel, for better or worse.

Rebirth was flawless execution of a concept that had already been well-worn and easily defined. It has no reactivity in it - it doesn't even take into account what you did in Remake. It is a beautiful, excellent continuation of Remake. But it isn't the game of the generation. It isn't even the most revolutionary Final Fantasy game this generation. It isn't the game of the last 12 months. It was very good. And deserves accolades for the advancement of the FF7 formula.

Isn't the best RPG recently
Isn't the best open world recently
Doesn't have the best story recently
Doesn't even look the best of recent games.

Please. Tell me how and where it manages to excel enough to have other games thrown in the bushes. Please. Elucidate me.
🥱 all this rah rah yet it still is. Until you accept the truth you are destined to remain a black cloak filled with geostigma and degradation

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No matter what they did, people would complain. If they made a 1:1 remake with no filler, and zero additions just fight>scene>bossfight with minimal exploration and cut out the open world to make it all in one disc, you would've had so much removed from the game that people would've just said why bother. Smaller remakes like RE2 had cut content, imagine a 3 disc JRPG lol.
There was a happy medium they could have hit with updated graphics, but not changing the game so much that it alienates long time fans.

We’ve seen this with games like Resident Evil, Demon souls, System shock, etc.

Square decided to milk this shyt and reach for extra fans and money at the detriment of long time fans hoping they’d come along for nostalgia, but it seems they have failed at truly capturing either group.

Last edited: