It’s mostly great outside if that

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The big overarching story change across the trilogy so far is horrible

It’s mostly great outside if that
It is not.
If you want the original go play the OG
This sequel is a beautiful thing and so so so well executed because that’s what it is sequel.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is not.
If you want the original go play the OG
This sequel is a beautiful thing and so so so well executed because that’s what it is sequel.
Each to their own, but I think it’s messy, convoluted and barely makes sense, I see more people than not saying the same

The reason this was so anticipated is because people wanted to play the original classic story in modern times, nobody asked for multiversel time travel nonsense in FF7, coulda saved the for the FF8 Remake where that is literally the main antagonists plan lol

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Each to their own, but I think it’s messy, convoluted and barely makes sense, I see more people than not saying the same

The reason this was so anticipated is because people wanted to play the original classic story in modern times, nobody asked for multiversel time travel nonsense in FF7
You guys are in the minority. If you don’t like it then don’t get on this part 3 godness that will bless the rest of us :manny:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are in the minority. If you don’t like it then don’t get on this part 3 godness that will bless the rest of us :manny:
I love the game other than that :yeshrug:

Just think this was a perfect case for don’t fix it if it ain’t broken, and I disagree with being in the minority for that one, even alot of the official reviews said shyt was sloppy and unnecessary but again…to each his own breh :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Talmbout minigames while the OG had me doing 360 bogey flips like 10 minutes after Aerith just got murked.

The sillyness and randomness gave FFVII it's charm and set, and continues to, it apart.

Not saying you have to like it, and it's fukk 3D Brawler for life for me, but to me it's an inherent FFVII thing.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I've been playing FF7 my whole life. It's the greatest Rpg along with Chrono Trigger. But I'm not gone sugar code this game just cuz its FF7. It's not bad I'm not saying that but when each chapter you have about 6 mini games you have to complete to proceed It's doing alot. Hey Cloud wanna go to the beach? Gotta get a bathing suit. Guess what you gotta do to get that?Go play soccer and a shooting gallery game. Hey Cloud you want to see your friends again? Gotta do a chocobo race. But before that gotta feed your chocobo first. Go destroy some box's and play this card game to get that feed. Then do the race. Fam I just wanna fight Sephroth in updated graphics.

Rell Shyt
lol

Mini games are in the original.

For someone that has been playing FFVII “all your life” you should know already that the game always had mini games. Lung mini game to help Priscilla. After you beat Dyne you have to work as a chocobo jockey and win to get the buggey. You snowboard after Icicle Inn, have to look for fossils to get the key to the Forgotten Capitol, and the entire Frozen north dungeon is a giant mini game gimmick where you have to keep pressing a button to stay warm. Add in the Junon Parade, Highway motorcycle chase and more. The entire Wall Market section could constitute a giant mini game in itself. FFVII has always had gimmick shyt.

Bro you just exposed yourself as a fraud.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
No need to act like a fanboy. I loved Remake part 1 but the changes to the story and convoluted mess were easily the worst part of it.
I don’t care how I am acting. I loved it. The trilogy a god damn cock sucking fukking sequel to the Original game. shyt isn’t a damn mess you are all infidels and uncultured :damn: THE fukk !!!!

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I don’t care how I am acting. I loved it. The trilogy a god damn cock sucking fukking sequel to the Original game. shyt isn’t a damn mess you are all infidels and uncultured :damn: THE fukk !!!!
FFVII never needed a sequel and they ruined the games legacy by giving it one. :unimpressed:

I Can only imagine this remakes impact if they hadn’t milked FFVII to death. Mother fukkers took away a key part of VII discussion: the ending, and ruined its legacy. The equivalent of giving a sequel to Inception or making a sequel to Blade Runner and telling us if Decker is an android or not when a big part of the movies legacy was based around the discussions that were had and people various interpretations.

Nothing will top the original or the discussions that were had before Advent Children was announced.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
FFVII never needed a sequel and they ruined the games legacy by giving it one. :unimpressed:

I Can only imagine this remakes impact if they hadn’t milked FFVII to death. Mother fukkers took away a key part of VII discussion: the ending, and ruined its legacy. The equivalent of giving a sequel to Inception or making a sequel to Blade Runner and telling us if Decker is an android or not when a big part of the movies legacy was based around the discussions that were had and people various interpretations.

Nothing will top the original or the discussions that were had before Advent Children was announced.
Good thing they didn’t listen to people like you and blessed us with Advent Children(which I hope is made into a game) and Dirge of Cerberus and this trilogy.

It was masterfully executed and you people can cry all you want being stiffled with geostigma while I and the countless others enjoy this beautiful piece of work :blessed:
Yall can easily just ignore this and stick with your OG and leave us alone.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
What wasn’t wanted? A remake to VII was wanted. Not stuff about ghosts and a multiverse. Remake is great besides they aspect.
Well it didn’t happen the Remake is a sequel and there’s nothing yall can do about it anymore.
This god given trilogy is here and there is nothing stopping this train :ahh: