Final entrant numbers for EVO 2019 revealed, Smash #1 with ~3500, 7 games total with 1000+ entrants

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nobody cares about your opinion. I find your skills in the game mildly annoying seeing how trash you were and giving now you're talking about what u consider it : mjlol:

Why so salty ya bish, lol. If I wanted to, I could easily get good enough to beat you in that game, but b'sides the fact that I was playing with the normal switch controller which has no business being used for any sort of competitive game, I have no desire to play the game seriously like a fighting game since it isn't a fighting game. But you'd be food in any actual fighting game. Enjoy your quasi-fighter tho.:umad:

It's kinda sorta fun casually. Trying to make it competitive (something the creator is dead set against:stopitslime:) fukks it all up.

Right. It's boring to try to play it like the type of game that it isn't.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why so salty ya bish, lol. If I wanted to, I could easily get good enough to beat you in that game, but b'sides the fact that I was playing with the normal switch controller which has no business being used for any sort of competitive game, I have no desire to play the game seriously like a fighting game since it isn't a fighting game. But you'd be food in any actual fighting game. Enjoy your quasi-fighter tho.:umad:

Right. It's boring to try to play it like the type of game that it isn't.
Yeah now you blaming the controller. there's other controllers doggy.

U guys exposing yourself something serious. It's so boring playing it competitively that more people ended up going to Evo to play it the boring way. Most entrants got you guys tight
:laff:

Go to Streetfighter.com u neckbeards.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Enjoy being around unkempt men who's good with sticks because you think it's masculine, b.

you can't even employ a thoughtful discussion so you resort to juvenile insults and other lame ad hominems. You nikkas are the absolute worst. Either agree or "umad" "u a bytch".

Who the fukk said anything about the skill level having to do with it's categorization? You Coli nikkas have the WORST fukking arguments god fukking damn.

I already established it's a fighting game by it's definition and me talking about skill level was in response to someone alleging it's at EVO not because of skill level. At least read and be fair and stop cherry picking an argument later down the thread.

Just because something is different doesn't invalidate it. You guys sound like old racist white folks who claim rap isn't music.

If it isn't a fighting game, what is it? You can't say it is just a party game because any game that has local mp can be technically classified as a party game.

Halo is a party game ya'll

That's a flawed analogy. No one's saying that Smash isn't a game. Just not a fighting game. Just like rap music isn't rock n roll or vice versa. They're both music.

Also I've already stated that by that same definition, it's still not a fighting game by default, as you have to alter the game's own rules to even be played halfway akin to one.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a flawed analogy. No one's saying that Smash isn't a game. Just not a fighting game. Just like rap music isn't rock n roll or vice versa. They're both music.

Also I've already stated that by that same definition, it's still not a fighting game by default, as you have to alter the game's own rules to even be played halfway akin to one.
There's loads of games with multiple play options. How is having options disqualifying it from being something? It isn't like it's NOT been at EVO and we're arguing to include it. It being there already makes y'all position an uphill battle.

It's still a fighter by default because you fight people in it. This just sounds like your own biases coming out because it doesn't play exactly like SF or mk.

Either way this discussion isn't going to change anyone's opinion .

Case closed good night

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
:sas2:
OYvtLIz.png