Better Franchise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Honestly his movies werent appealing to me even as a kid.

To me, michael myers >>>>>>>>> jason
Blah...only one halloween worth watching while jason has many films of fukkery (even tho he wasnt in the best movie of the series)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Blah...only one halloween worth watching while jason has many films of fukkery (even tho he wasnt in the best movie of the series)
Hell nah. Besides wack ass halloween 3, all his movies were decent to good. Froday the 13th was :yawn: status to me

Hell, halloween theme >>>>>> anything jason related

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Hell nah. Besides wack ass halloween 3, all his movies were decent to good. Froday the 13th was :yawn: status to me

Hell, halloween theme >>>>>> anything jason related

Halloween1-4, and H20 will get watched before anything Friday the 13th related.

Different strokes :manny: i grew up on all them, jason prob sticks with me most cause i spent summers camping

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Different strokes :manny: i grew up on all them, jason prob sticks with me most cause i spent summers camping

Makes sense. Myers has always been my dude because I think carpenter is the best director/writer of the bunch and he created something dope with a lot of layers but a very simple concept

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Makes sense. Myers has always been my dude because I think carpenter is the best director/writer of the bunch and he created something dope with a lot of layers but a very simple concept
No argument here, halloween is the best movie in the horror genre imo, and i do love me some carpenter. And elm street 1/3 are excellent, i just never though Freddy was very scary, but still enjoyed the movies. My cousin made me watch the first 4 fridays before going camping when i was 8, had me sitting in my tent for three days like
giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Let’s be honest. Jason,Michael and Freddy are iconic but the majority of their films are hot garbage.
Yeah horror sequels don’t always work. And I think it’s because inherently they’re not built to be franchises. Freddy was never built with the idea of more. It was one and done. And logically, the more you see of the boogeyman the less scary he/she becomes.

The great thing wan has done with the conjuring and Leigh wanell has done with insidious, is make them about the people battling the monster instead of the monster. So you can have 4 or 5 conjuring movies all about different ghosts and haunts because you’re following the warrens.

But after you’ve seen Michael or Freddy or Jason for 8 or 9 movies, then shyts get old and you start running out of ideas.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know I'm right. Off the top of my head you got the Nolan films(I didn't like the last one). Which are considered piff.

Then you got Adam west Batman, Arnold as Mr.Freeze, Jim Carrey as the Riddler, Danny devito as penguin, and bat nipples.
They weren't good movies.