• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I grew up on Batman and he's my favorite superhero. Used to be Spider-Man and at one point even Wolverine. But anyways, Elm Street came out around the time I was born so I was too young to watch and I too was never much into horror. It's like I'm so immune to the obvious scare scenes that they don't excite me. I've seen parts of the film, I'll have to check out the entirety. I guess I just never liked horror or thought it was wack. Maybe the Saw films corrupted me. I'll have to check out the horror thread that was mentioned and see if I'm missing out on anything that I haven't already seen.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Batman...but it was tough...had to vote batman because i enjoy 89, returns, BB and TDK more than any group of four freddys

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I grew up on Batman and he's my favorite superhero. Used to be Spider-Man and at one point even Wolverine. But anyways, Elm Street came out around the time I was born so I was too young to watch and I too was never much into horror. It's like I'm so immune to the obvious scare scenes that they don't excite me. I've seen parts of the film, I'll have to check out the entirety. I guess I just never liked horror or thought it was wack. Maybe the Saw films corrupted me. I'll have to check out the horror thread that was mentioned and see if I'm missing out on anything that I haven't already seen.

Don’t know why we haven’t asked for that thread to be stickied yet. I’m sure someone can find it easy tho. Whenever I search for it it never pops up

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This is a tough one for me. Batman has been the more consistent, since there's really only one horrible one (Batman & Robin). Batman Forever has its moments.

Freddy kept building though - One gives you the tale, 3 gives you the mythology that forever stays with the series, 4 builds on that...ummm...6 rehashes it and takes you to where you are in FvJ. And New Nightmare is fantastic. Nightmare is a linear story, excluding Pt 2.

Batman is the James Bond syndrome, in that they're all different takes, with the core remaining the same. I don't love Nolan trilogy as much as everyone else, except The Dark Knight. Begins always puts my to sleep, I actually like Dark Knight Rises more...and of course, I love '66. With Ms Kitka.

Ironically, I watch Batman more than Freddy, when I do marathons. Over the next 2 days, I'm gonna have to watch all of the movies, then make a decision.