• Poll closed .

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
7 was aight in 3d...prob wont ever watch it again tho
nah 7 was really bad. It's nothing like the first 6. A bunch of behind the scenes stuff happened around It that caused it but everything is just off. The cinematography changed,the traps are suddenly in public which makes no sense the blood looks really fake among other things

saw 1-6 is probably the most consistent horror franchise in existence. 7 sticks out like a sore thumb. And 8 might as well have just been a reboot. It doesn't fit in either.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
giphy.gif
or
giphy.gif

Bloody Freddy is my favorite horror monster OAT. The mix of charisma, evilness, and creative concept for his killing is genius and will probably never be matched. However Batman is one of the most iconic characters across all mediums of entertainment. In terms of the films, to me it's not close...Nightmare is very good but TDK is a top 10 film for me, and the rest of Bats films are good too.

So the winner is The Batman

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
When I really think about it, I only REALLY like 2 Batman movies. And I REALLY like only 2 Freddy flicks. So it's kind of a tie.

The worst Batman movie is on par with the worst Freddy movie. :hhh::russ:

And the best nightmare movie in the horror genre is way up there as is Batman and tdk are in their respected genre.

Batman is more respected though because if its evolution. :patrice:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I thought this was freddy vs batman 89 :heh:

Ill go with Batman because he still has movies to be made about him id still like to see

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I figured Bats would win this but I gotta go with Freddy. I was always a horror/thriller fan growing up & could follow deep concepts at a young age. I never got into comics until my teens & was never a Batman fan.

-Bruce only got 3 movies that stand out to me & I forgot a couple of his movies existed until I read through this thread, lol. It's like I blocked out Kilmer & Clooney until today :mjlol:. I fukk with Keaton & TDK though, I liked Bane but Rises had to be the dumbest plot, none of that shyt made any sense whatsoever. Begins was alright but slow to me, I wanted Ra's & Scarecrow to have more impacting moments. Mask of the Phantasm, Batman Beyond with Alfred/Joker & 1 more I can't think of now was my shyt but I don't know if y'all counting animated movies in this.

-I actually liked damn near all the Nightmare movies & I guess I'm in the minority cause I found comedic fukkery Freddy hilarious. I liked the mix of murder/mayhem/charisma/humor, the swag was too real. Freddy's Dead I didn't care so much about, the whole "this is the only way to really kill him" shyt was being done too much in horror from Jason to Chucky to Pinhead to Leprechaun, etc.

Nightmare & Saw are hands down my favorite horror franchises, Hellraiser comes in my top 5. When it comes to Bruce, I'm a Joker stan, not Suicide Squad Joker, Ledger/Nicholson Joker.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Freddy easily but this forum is full comic/super hero geeks so :francis:

Only 2 good batman movies with 4 good freddys

Name them 4 good Freddy’s cause I count 3. Whereas for me I’ve got three good Batman flicks with a possible fourth.

You’re also underestimating the amount of horror fiends on this site

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Freddy easily but this forum is full comic/super hero geeks so :francis:

Only 2 good batman movies with 4 good freddys

Edit: people keep on saying batman because hes iconic like Freddy isnt :dwillhuh:

Freddy is an iconic horror figure. How old are you brehs ?
TIuMLov.gif
>>>>>