Monday night pre Raw viewing:ehh:

Might be better than Raw too. Until it's time to put on the walking shoes

1234294985_futurama%20bender%20pimp%20walk.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Warrior's is more nostalgic for me as I had couple older siblings and cousins who all grew up in that era. I remember being real young seeing kids that looked like the characters. I've never thought it was a great movie but I do like it for being a grimey and relative and for me that's the only era that movie fits in really well.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
One of my favorite movies of all time. Fell in love with it as soon as I watched it. It left me wanting more. I wanted to know all about the gangs and their history and the characters.

The video game from 15 years ago or so fleshed out that universe and its tone was perfect and it pairs well with the movie.

For anyone who hasn't seen this movie and has Amazon Prime, it's available for streaming right now.

One of the GOAT soundtracks, too.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
will probably rewatch it again tonight because it's been awhile since I saw it. However from what I remember, compared to other films that came out at that time focused on this subject, the film always came off more goofy than serious but that was probably the intention. So maybe now with time passing and personal growth, I'll have more fondness on the film. The influence however can't be understated; I remember NBA twitter parodying the film as GS was making their run for the title in 2015.