• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
disclaimer, im higher than fukk. so i might forget whole words and shyt so pardon me.

not sure how to begin. like i'm a old head, but i hate older movies. like i used to didnt care before but once i took film classes. man i saw so much shytty movies, like yeah there was some good ones, but other times :weirdo:Although watching and doing research. I thought this was a 80s movie (79 close enough) so i that already made me mehhh. i vaguely ever read references about it. like i started watching it and man. i just loved the way the movie began. it felt so fresh, like there graphics was very MS paint ish, but the cinematography and directors vision was just clean like if we see that intro with something current it doesnt have that same flavor.

okay, so the acting definitely had its :Eeeno: moments. like i looked up the actors cause you know like old 80s movies you see famous people and i looked up the movie and all these nobodies were in it. So that was disappointing. i mean the movie has some campy moments, see thats another why i hate 80 movies, like there these certain shows and moments where it gets overly dramatic. i forgot which scenes had it, but there were a few in this movie. only thing i hated about the 90s was when it was good, like two shoe. that shis disgusting watch. damn im evil :UKiddinRight:

But i mean, it was dope that i learned where the orgins of certain music videos came from. pdiddy and snoop dogg doing the whole come and play bit.

omg i remembered. that fukking bytch in this movie was fukking unger from the longest yard. wtf, he definitely has that bytch role down perfect better than some woman.

then ice t and d12, like that was all real cool to see. like this movie has its progression through history, like you cannot deny it. and that itself is greatness. like a video game come for this like 30 years later and it was regarded as a good game. like i could watch this again and ejoy it. i think it definitely deserves the legendary status. like this would be a cool movie to pass down generations. cause my god the 70s had some trash. like i never thought ET was good. thats 80s, but just i normally dont like this movie but i did this one.

if i missed the whole point of the thread, then just disregard.