Fighting Games Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I play more than one game fakkit just stating that my skill in marvel eclipses your skill in any fukking thing you play combined. You don't have to travel to minnesota lame I'm at every other big tourney anyway.

Fact of the matter is you an online warrior and have not done shyt at all in real life. When the last time you heard a nikka getting a rep from playing online (when your mind is mad foggy since its not like you a utter beast on that shyt or something). Until you show me you going to play somebody in real life and actually doing well eat a dikk nikka. I don't respect sole online accolades and no one who actual plays fighters do either. This is not Japan bytch the internet aint that brolic.

When the last time you seen a online tourney have some clout? :pachaha:

Exactly now sit the fukk down you garbage ass nikka and continue cheerleading and looking out the window scribbling in your notepad trying to create this persona no one believes.

And besides my accomplish in one game>>>>your accomplish in nothing so really what do you have to stand on anyway hoe?

:wtf:

Gutter Trash nikka

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:usure:

No matter how good a game feels online it's, there will always be instances where frames dip that can impact a match. I know after I train and practice combos in the Dojo in VF5 or play my bro offline, when I get online, while the game is still smooth you can tell it's there.

It gets the job done, for getting down the mechanics of the game, but there's a reason why there haven't been any online tournaments for fighting games.

Yup..nothing beats playing face to face...

ridge

Daps
I play more than one game fakkit just stating that my skill in marvel eclipses your skill in any fukking thing you play combined. You don't have to travel to minnesota lame I'm at every other big tourney anyway.

Fact of the matter is you an online warrior and have not done shyt at all in real life. When the last time you heard a nikka getting a rep from playing online (when your mind is mad foggy since its not like you a utter beast on that shyt or something). Until you show me you going to play somebody in real life and actually doing well eat a dikk nikka. I don't respect sole online accolades and no one who actual plays fighters do either. This is not Japan bytch the internet aint that brolic.

When the last time you seen a online tourney have some clout? :pachaha:

Exactly now sit the fukk down you garbage ass nikka and continue cheerleading and looking out the window scribbling in your notepad trying to create this persona no one believes.

And besides my accomplish in one game>>>>your accomplish in nothing so really what do you have to stand on anyway hoe?

:wtf:

Gutter Trash nikka

:umad:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:usure:

No matter how good a game feels online it's, there will always be instances where frames dip that can impact a match. I know after I train and practice combos in the Dojo in VF5 or play my bro offline, when I get online, while the game is still smooth you can tell it's there.

It gets the job done, for getting down the mechanics of the game, but there's a reason why there haven't been any online tournaments for fighting games.

Oh I'm aware of that my dude, however, as I previously stated, all that lag talk (when it's legit) is still a two way street. Not like only one person's timing is affected or may drop the execution heavy combos. You just adjust.

Lag/input delay isn't so rampant that it's going on non-stop, but it's too many variables that can/do affect it is why online tourneys isn't a staple.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Ima have to read all this later :popcorn:

But yeah, donkeypuncher - play me or GoldenGlove on that VF5FS. just run through the command list a few times then hit free training, practice against the dummy neutral/guarding/counter hit and see the differences. You'll get a basic idea of what to work with from there

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Zeus is good but Khalil's right - you can't just claim youre the best fighting game player on this site when you haven't played anyone else in your self-proclaimed real conditions anyway (granted I agree with those conditions, but I think the better player will win in online matches too). Head to head, any fighting game, I'd put BlakDanielz and some XBoxers (TLegacy, Don Mack, Donkey) up against any player on this forum.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Zeus is good but Khalil's right - you can't just claim youre the best fighting game player on this site when you haven't played anyone else in your self-proclaimed real conditions anyway (granted I agree with those conditions, but I think the better player will win in online matches too). Head to head, any fighting game, I'd put BlakDanielz and some XBoxers (TLegacy, Don Mack, Donkey) up against any player on this forum.

For Street Fighter right?