Fighting Games Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Zeus is good but Khalil's right - you can't just claim youre the best fighting game player on this site when you haven't played anyone else in your self-proclaimed real conditions anyway (granted I agree with those conditions, but I think the better player will win in online matches too). Head to head, any fighting game, I'd put BlakDanielz and some XBoxers (TLegacy, Don Mack, Donkey) up against any player on this forum.

For Street Fighter right?

Yeah, I guess he means SF, cuz as I've told him, BlakDanielz skills in SF haven't seemed to translated over into all other fighters either. He's definitely the better SFIV player on this site, but for as good as he can whup me in that game, I put the same level of beats on him in Marvel and at the time, i wasn't even as good, lol. He says he can't vibe with it none. Never seen his Tekken or VF footwork none either.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I dont think any of this would have happened if he just would have said he was the best at Marvel on this site. Which I believe to be true

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I dont think any of this would have happened if he just would have said he was the best at Marvel on this site. Which I believe to be true

No Khalil ass would have came out the woodworks citing how he defeated me in a heated set two years ago in the shrine of the interwebs proclaiming himself divine king overlord of marvel. Ya'll nikkas know this is true.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No Khalil ass would have came out the woodworks citing how he defeated me in a heated set two years ago in the shrine of the interwebs proclaiming himself divine king overlord of marvel. Ya'll nikkas know this is true.

Not at all true ma'am. I don't even claim to being the hottest at marvel. shyt, Kode is technically better than I am, at least according to our average scorecards (we fairly equal though). Hell, I already stated you as having more wins in that game than I did. Same with in Blazblue. However, just the same, I had you beat in Tekken and SF.

And UMVC hasn't even been out a full 1 year yet, let lone two. Settle down Mr. Regionalverse.:heh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka I really don't online seriously at all period so you can hold all that IDC .

Regional>>>>>Your Couch

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
lol @ there being comp in Minnesota :laff:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
sorry to interject, but they need to bring back

rival_schools_wallpaper_by_cepillo16-d3juaau.jpg

The sports mini games:takedat:

that is all, carry on

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Kodie, why didn't you cop VF5FS?

:childplease:

I'll be on it soon. I've had to remodel the basement (due to a flood) where the consoles normally lie so they've been disconnected. Basement's pretty much done now. Just need furniture. But I've reconnected TV and begun bringing consoles down. Would've reconnected consoles this past weekend but had wedding anniversary stuffs.