Fighting Games Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
There is comp every fukking where but these dudes wouldn't know that with the whole online warrior thing going on.

I know, I'm in Iowa (for the time being) and its cats here that will mop most other guys. They just dont have the guap to travel like that.

I'm convinced at the higher levels its all mental anyway. That's where tourney experience comes in. I already know i'd get housed in a tourney. I make too many mistakes.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Yo i figured out who the troll was. I was on the phone so i didnt hear it but that dude jakoman followed me to like 2 other rooms driving me insane with that retarded shyt he was playing. That shyt sounded like psychological warfare.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep, and what infinites are you talking about?

A Magneto TAC infinite was discovered a couple of days ago. Now nikkas are coming ut of the wood work with TAC infinites.

Heres the Magneto TAC

Last edited by a moderator:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More TAC infinites just discovered this week.

Sentinel

Nova

Dormammu

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1S5re71It4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1S5re71It4[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
What O. Red posted plus MODOK, Trish, Phoenix, and Dante have one as well. Check this site has all of them that was posted so far:

Updated: More TAC infinite combos discovered in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, possible explanation

One vid explains how it works. It looks like you gotta jump cancel the last hit of an air series as close to the ground as possible to make the game think that you never touched the ground so it keeps them not affected by hitstun or some shyt. I got about a couple of loops with Nova and Sentinel to work, but the timing is tight.