Fighting Games Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Zeu$ what games you go to tourney's for?

Tekken? Marvel? Street Fighter?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:heh:

Are you actually taking online seriously? Have you lost ya damn mind breh breh?

Last I checked, homie that won SFIV tourney like last year came up from battling online. Just cuz you share dat net connection don't mean others have your level of lag duke. B'sides, lag is a two way street when it happens anywayz, so don't think lag only affects you. If I'm beasting on you in so-so conditions online, then I'd do just the same offline.:jawalrus:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
WhiteDahlia right?

You're in the Chicago area aren't you? Where do you get info on these tourney's?

I live in Minnesota now, I check SRK mostly.

Last I checked, homie that won SFIV tourney like last year came up from battling online. Just cuz you share dat net connection don't mean others have your level of lag duke. B'sides, lag is a two way street when it happens anywayz, so don't think lag only affects you. If I'm beasting on you in so-so conditions online, then I'd do just the same offline.:jawalrus:

:snoop:

Arizona has a strong scene hoe and you by a bunch of states that play as well and have tournies. You should go and get bodied my online warrior.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:usure:

No matter how good a game feels online it's, there will always be instances where frames dip that can impact a match. I know after I train and practice combos in the Dojo in VF5 or play my bro offline, when I get online, while the game is still smooth you can tell it's there.

It gets the job done, for getting down the mechanics of the game, but there's a reason why there haven't been any online tournaments for fighting games.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Train for lag. After thousands of matches you should be 1 with the game and are able to adjust your combos for lag. The people who cant do this, dont play online enough.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I got some left over points most of you on the 360 know me from other fighting games I liked the last Virtua Fighter (I fukks with the dude that uses that praying Mantis style and the shaolin monk that switches stances like a fukkin boss) who is the best Virtua Fighter player on here so far?

I need to play the best thats the only way I will become the best:boss:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got some left over points most of you on the 360 know me from other fighting games I liked the last Virtua Fighter (I fukks with the dude that uses that praying Mantis style and the shaolin monk that switches stances like a fukkin boss) who is the best Virtua Fighter player on here so far?

I need to play the best thats the only way I will become the best:boss:
I don't want to brag but...

:manny:

Tic Tac isn't bad either, but that's all I know who on 360 have the game. I'm on VFDC as well, and there are some goons over there. I'm going to have to add some of them to my list because this game is one where you really get better by playing advanced players. If you get it let me know.

shyt, I'm probably going to cave and cop that other DLC pack for 360...

I have to see what gear people are rocking.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I live in Minnesota now, I check SRK mostly.

Arizona has a strong scene hoe and you by a bunch of states that play as well and have tournies. You should go and get bodied my online warrior.

Don't need to enter a tourney to beat you, as thus been proven so far. And I don't got time for all that jazz hoe, but I can body you from the comfy of home whenver you ready breh.:umad:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Don't need to enter a tourney to beat you, as thus been proven so far. And I don't got time for all that jazz hoe, but I can body you from the comfy of home whenver you ready breh.:umad:

*posts about being ill in real life*
*gets replies from bum nikkas citing online play as serious business*

:pachaha:

Also :laugh: at wanting to play KOF of all things online. that shyt is fukking horrible netcode

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I don't want to brag but...

:manny:

Tic Tac isn't bad either, but that's all I know who on 360 have the game. I'm on VFDC as well, and there are some goons over there. I'm going to have to add some of them to my list because this game is one where you really get better by playing advanced players. If you get it let me know.

shyt, I'm probably going to cave and cop that other DLC pack for 360...

I have to see what gear people are rocking.

:cheers:

I will cop as soon as I get home it seems that me, you,Tic Tac,2gunsup(Fukk Team Stark:yayo:) are the main fighting game heads on the 360 who play all fighting games like I said im going to suck early so do you while you can cause you KNOW im coming for heads yo

Whats a good site to check for a new head I have forgotten everything I used to know about VF:snoop:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:cheers:

I will cop as soon as I get home it seems that me, you,Tic Tac,2gunsup(Fukk Team Stark:yayo:) are the main fighting game heads on the 360 who play all fighting games like I said im going to suck early so do you while you can cause you KNOW im coming for heads yo

Whats a good site to check for a new head I have forgotten everything I used to know about VF:snoop:
Cool, I'll give you some tips to the game while we play. I like helping people out in this game because once players understand how it works, they realize how dope it is.

Go here for all you need to know about the game/fighters/strategies.
VFDC - Virtua Fighter Dot Com

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
*posts about being ill in real life*
*gets replies from bum nikkas citing online play as serious business*

:pachaha:

Also :laugh: at wanting to play KOF of all things online. that shyt is fukking horrible netcode

:aicmon:

No little nikka, you posted about being the best fighting gamer on this site (which is a moot point to claim if you don't even wish to play the fighters from this site, as it's not like anyone's gonna ride to buttfukk Mini-soda just to face you, Mr. Regiona-verse).:stopitslime:

Then you posted some would-be "triumph" in ONE fighting game:shaq2:, which being good at 1 fighter a pro at all fighters does one not make, so I rejected your deposit, cuz alas, that STILL doesn't provide any sort of backup to your claim to being the best fighting gamer on this site. Now settle down and comb your beard, guy.

Ahhh..but so and so gave you a shot out in that 1 game, OOOWEEE!!!:gladbron: Supahead got many shout outs too breh, still a hoe the same as you breh.:shaq:

Now be happy with the round of applause that I did give you.:smugfavre: