Fighting Games Thread

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Tell me next time you winning every local a regional and getting top 16 at majors:smugdraper:
what major fakkot and what name? No one gives a shyt about random as marvel either. The Gods are all on SFIV.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

what major fakkot and what name? No one gives a shyt about random as marvel either. The Gods are all on SFIV.

:snoop:

The fukk you talminbout lil nikka? Only scrubs call something random... :smh: Its so random all the same people are winning. You sound like one of those nikkas who monday qb on SRK all day breh. and The gods don't play marvel:why: GTFO

And it was UFGT, GNG Zeu$ and other than final round that has been the only "real" major imo. It was killers everywhere.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:snoop:

The fukk you talminbout lil nikka? Only scrubs call something random... :smh: Its so random all the same people are winning. You sound like one of those nikkas who monday qb on SRK all day breh. and The gods don't play marvel:why: GTFO

And it was UFGT, GNG Zeu$ and other than final round that has been the only "real" major imo. It was killers everywhere.
Chris G was in ur ass :laff:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:ld:

Yeah I needed a cut that day. But I think I've established that I am the best player in here so my mission is comprete. Carry on sirs.
:ehh:
what was ur excuse on this day too?

:gag:

MvC is :gag:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

what was ur excuse on this day too? Power Up 2012

:gag:

MvC is :gag:

That was like two months ago :what: I lost it happens

You grasping at straws homie.

Where your accomplishments at cuz:ohhh:
Or are you just one of those garbage ass nikkas who sit at home and go "well I would have done this and won!"
:wtf:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That was like two months ago :what:

You grasping at straws homie.

Where your accomplishments at cuz:ohhh:
Or are you just one of those garbage ass nikkas who sit at home and go "well I would have done this and won!"
:wtf:

:jawalrus:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
any people still play street fighter third strike online edition :guilty:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Tell me next time you winning every local a regional and getting top 16 at majors:smugdraper:

golf-clap.gif

Funny, for the best fighting gamer on this site, you did none too well against me at SSFIV and also got served in Tekken.:snooze: You might be the better mahvel player on this site...I guess.:yeshrug:

Hell, even at your game mahvel tho, you didn't severely beast out on me like I'd expect from some regional regional guy, but you did get the more wins, like 5-7 your way. You chose not to accept the challenge at KOFXIII and I've seen you play no other fighters. Do you even play VF5 any?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

golf-clap.gif

Funny, for the best fighting gamer on this site, you did none too well against me at SSFIV and also got served in Tekken.:snooze:

You might be the better mahvel player on this site...I guess.:yeshrug:

Hell, even at your game mahvel tho, you didn't severely beast out on me like I'd expect from some regional regional guy, but you did get the more wins, like 5-7 your way. You chose not to accept the challenge at KOFXIII and I've seen you play no other fighters. Do you even play VF5 any?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
golf-clap.gif

Funny, for the best fighting gamer on this site, you did none too well against me at SSFIV and also got served in Tekken.:snooze:

You might be the better mahvel player on this site...I guess.:yeshrug:

:heh:

Are you actually taking online seriously? Have you lost ya damn mind breh breh?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

Are you actually taking online seriously? Have you lost ya damn mind breh breh?

WhiteDahlia right?

You're in the Chicago area aren't you? Where do you get info on these tourney's?