Fighting Games Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That match proves my point about how Smug needs to chill on the rushdown

He wants that hit so bad :snoop:
then he got beat in losers by Chris G but nikkas tryna tell me he gonna place top 8 at evo :pachaha: i aint gon lie that shyt was damn near a major in itself last night tho:ohlawd:

but imagine the impromptu tournament Japan was prolly havin in their hotels :wow:

Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
lets go again breh..I want to try out wolf. and if I fail..Im button mashing with brad burns:lolbron:
Cool. I'll be trying out El Blaze so it should be more of an even fight now. I will switch to Pai every now and then but she's an alt too (Sarah is my main).

Btw did you buy the costume packs?

Daps
Cool. I'll be trying out El Blaze so it should be more of an even fight now. I will switch to Pai every now and then but she's an alt too (Sarah is my main).

Btw did you buy the costume packs?
:lupe:lets stick with el blaze breh:whoa:

as for the costume packs I only bought one for goh..because hes my main and I remember dude had dope attires from VF5. I wish there was a way to view all the DLC before buying..Havent found anything else on the net other then vanessa and sarah dlc videos..

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
:lupe:lets stick with el blaze breh:whoa:

as for the costume packs I only bought one for goh..because hes my main and I remember dude had dope attires from VF5. I wish there was a way to view all the DLC before buying..Havent found anything else on the net other then vanessa and sarah dlc videos..
I bought the item packs to have the full game and oddly enough, it unlocks a mode where you play against AI teams and each character in the team has different tendencies. On hard or higher, it's really good practice for learning how to adapt against real people and their habits

Daps
@Tic Tac T O good game..youre just better then me at this virtua fighter ish man:wow:

got a few rounds :lolbron:

how much does gameplay improve when switching from controller to arcade stick for 3D fighters?:sadcam:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
@Tic Tac T O good game..youre just better then me at this virtua fighter ish man:wow:

got a few rounds :lolbron:

how much does gameplay improve when switching from controller to arcade stick for 3D fighters?:sadcam:
ggs, I was basically emulating this dude. easily the best El Blaze I've ever seen

responsiveness in your button presses improves immediately but your movement might suffer from not being used to the stick. got the same 4 buttons mapped for every 3d fighter I have and my fingers are always on em. on pad I had every button mapped including the triggers and in comparison, its just an awkward, sluggish way to play

hit throws were almost impossible and this one move Sarah has, that @GoldenGlove knows so well, that is a 1 frame link between kicks I didn't even attempt in vanilla VF5. Akira on pad aint happening either

llt23

All Star
Daps
Would love to get the new Guilty Gear but I dont have a ps3 or ps4. I hope they put it out on PC.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Not gonna happen.

Do you have relevant information or is that just speculation? Cause the same company has started releasing Blaz Blue on steam, and Guilty gear x2 recently got put up on steam as well. Clearly they are testing the market there.