Fighting Games Thread

Daps
Do you have relevant information or is that just speculation? Cause the same company has started releasing Blaz Blue on steam, and Guilty gear x2 recently got put up on steam as well. Clearly they are testing the market there.

I dunno if the new Guilty Gear will come out on PC, but those games were already out on PC for a long time before they went up on Steam.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Killer instinct keeps getting better and better with every patch.

Waiting on my girl riptor next month.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Killer instinct keeps getting better and better with every patch.

Waiting on my girl riptor next month.
:lupe: you play?

haven't got a chance to really go in with Kan Ra but the dude seems crazy good. Just trying some stuff with Maya after the patch

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Not feeling Guilty Gear. It was cool years ago but now it just feels sluggish and slow compared to other fighting games.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Not feeling Guilty Gear. It was cool years ago but now it just feels sluggish and slow compared to other fighting games.

It does feel a bit slower for sure. I could see that before playing it. I gotta play around with it more before I can make a final decision on it. I'm still coppin day 1 tho.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

Thought it was just me but the game is so gorgeous. Might cop just to have a fighting game to play with. Stopped playing DC awhile back. Pretty good demo though lets you play alot of the game. Want to try other characters to better gauge the speed.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: you play?

haven't got a chance to really go in with Kan Ra but the dude seems crazy good. Just trying some stuff with Maya after the patch

Yeah, I think Ki is one of the best new age fighters to date. Kan ra got me losing matches left and right, I like his style alot though.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah, I think Ki is one of the best new age fighters to date. Kan ra got me losing matches left and right, I like his style alot though.
ran into CD jr playing Kan Ra and didn't know what the fukk to do. we can run some matches if you down. my Maya needs work

gamertag = TicTac T 0