Fighting Games Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smug is gonna get blown the fukk up brehs :wow: dude is in the same quarter finals pool as Floe/Ryan Hart/Mike Ross/J. Wong/Chris King :wow: nikka aint bouta make it through that gauntlet

the dream was fun while it lasted
10eevif.jpg

Snake eyez in the same quarter final with tokido/arturo/PIE Poem/Xian :ohlawd: that's gonns be hype

and we might see that Daigo/Alex Valle Ryu/Ryu mirror match brehs :banderas: street fighter in it's purest form, assuming diago doesn't bring his e.ryu out
Smug can beat everybody in that bracket but Justin and Ryan

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
not consecutively :yeshrug: i just dont see it happening, and he beat Ryan's nerfed sagat, i'd bet money that hart's going back to his Yun at evo

if he does manage to make it to semi's tho :banderas:

also :heh: @ sanford sneaking on the bracket at the last minute, i wouldn't be surprised if dude came out the cut fukkin people up

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not consecutively :yeshrug: i just dont see it happening, and he beat Ryan's nerfed sagat, i'd bet money that hart's going back to his Yun at evo

if he does manage to make it to semi's tho :banderas:

also :heh: @ sanford sneaking on the bracket at the last minute, i wouldn't be surprised if dude came out the cut fukkin people up
Yun :snoop:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Smug is gonna get blown the fukk up brehs :wow: dude is in the same quarter finals pool as Floe/Ryan Hart/Mike Ross/J. Wong/Chris King :wow: nikka aint bouta make it through that gauntlet

the dream was fun while it lasted
10eevif.jpg

Snake eyez in the same quarter final with tokido/arturo/PIE Poem/Xian :ohlawd: that's gonns be hype

and we might see that Daigo/Alex Valle Ryu/Ryu mirror match brehs :banderas: street fighter in it's purest form, assuming diago doesn't bring his e.ryu out
SMug will fukk Floe, Mike Ross, and J WOng up

momochi been taking top 2 at most majors when it comes to usf4 and smug took it to that nikka

Smug blew up Ryan Hart

Them West Coast nikkaz aint seeing SMug dawg

Only nikkaz stoppin SMug is dem japanese mufckaz

or Ryan Hart :ahh:

I need a black sagat to win evo...:ohlawd:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
call me crazy but i actually want to see a Fuerte or Rolento shenanigan their way to top 16 :banderas:
SMug will fukk Floe, Mike Ross, and J WOng up

momochi been taking top 2 at most majors when it comes to usf4 and smug took it to that nikka

Smug blew up Ryan Hart

Them West Coast nikkaz aint seeing SMug dawg

Only nikkaz stoppin SMug is dem japanese mufckaz

or Ryan Hart :ahh:

I need a black sagat to win evo...:ohlawd:

smug just lost last night at WNF to chris king tho :what: and he didn't even make it through losers bracket to take it back, smug one of my favorite players but yall on the cusp of gassin this nikka

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
call me crazy but i actually want to see a Fuerte or Rolento shenanigan their way to top 16 :banderas:

smug just lost last night at WNF to chris king tho :what: smug one of my favorite players but yall on the cusp of gassin this nikka

:ohhh: I aint see this ima watch hol up

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ohhh: I aint see this ima watch hol up
this is the entire stream from last night, shytloads of people showed up, i still can't believe you said Ryan and Smug BOTH gon make top 8 at evo tho :mjlol: i'd be surprised if ONE of them nikkas made it, you musta forgot Daigo/Tokido/Xian/Bonchan/Nuki/Kazunoko in this tournament breh, i shyt i can't even remember half the other foreign people i seen on the brackets but NONE of em slouches at all

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
this is the entire stream from last night, shytloads of people showed up, i still can't believe you said Ryan and Smug BOTH gon make top 8 at evo tho :mjlol: i'd be surprised if ONE of them nikkas made it, you musta forgot Daigo/Tokido/Xian/Bonchan/Nuki/Kazunoko in this tournament breh, i shyt i can't even remember half the other foreign people i seen on the brackets but NONE of em slouches at all

i might be trippin with smug..but breh u underestimating ryan homie

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i might be trippin with smug..but breh u underestimating ryan homie
not even :manny: ryan is that nikka and if this was AE 2012 i'd have no problem sayin he'd beast at evo, but since Sagat's tiger shot recovery got nerfed that makes him less effective ESPECIALLY against people who're use to playin against him, that's why sanford damn near quit on sagat too. UltraDavid and Chen were sayin when they talked to ryan he was sayin he didn't wanna use Sagat at evo, but at the same time wasn't sure about going back to yun since EVERYONE is gonna be usin him, that dont sound like a nikka that's too confident if you ask me :usure:

also diago said sagat is weak in ultra, and his word is law :troll:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
not even :manny: ryan is that nikka and if this was AE 2012 i'd have no problem sayin he'd beast at evo, but since Sagat's tiger shot recovery got nerfed that makes him less effective ESPECIALLY against people who're use to playin against him, that's why sanford damn near quit on sagat too. UltraDavid and Chen were sayin when they talked to ryan he was sayin he didn't wanna use Sagat at evo, but at the same time wasn't sure about going back to yun since EVERYONE is gonna be usin him, that dont sound like a nikka that's too confident if you ask me :usure:

also diago said sagat is weak in ultra, and his word is law :troll:
As a sagat main trust me I feel the nerfs :snoop:

but maaan if ryan hart who has stuck with sagat from vanilla through super to ae 2012, is now sayin he's thinkin bout droppin him....maaan theres no hope :sadcam:

Sidenote:

Yall nikkaz seen Daigo's E Ryyu?? :ohlawd:

That nikkaz footsies is insane :mindblown:

Basically using him liek a more powerful version of Ryu(damage output wise) :pachaha:

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling a random is going to take it this year either that or Ryan Hart is looking strong lately. For Marvel, I have Scrubeks taking it or at least making top 3

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
why is nikkas swearing up and down on ryan hart tho :dead: dont get me wrong i kind of understand, we dont get to see alot of the major evo dudes for most of the year at regular tournaments and such, so alot of people are gonna go with the faces they're use to seeing, but yall really actin like the rest of these dudes dont exists, really look at how those brackets are laid out and tell me ryan/smug got a good chance at top 8

did yall forget what the last few years of evo looked like

EVO 2011- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

1st Fuudo Fei - Long
2nd Brokentier Latif - C.Viper
3rd POONGKO - Seth
4th Daigo - Yun
5th Pro Kindevu - Yun
5th Tokido - Akuma
7thJWolfkrone - C.Viper
7th FlashMetroid - Zangief, C.Viper

EVO 2012 - Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Version 2012)

1st Infiltration - Akuma, Gouken
2nd GamerBee - Adon
3rd PR Balrog - Balrog
4th LivePro Qanba Xiaohai - Cammy
5th Daigo - Ryu
5th HumanBomb - Sakura
7thDieminion - Guile
7th Poongko - Seth

EVO 2013 - Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Version 2012)

1st Xian - Gen
2nd Tokido - Akuma
3rd Infiltration - Akuma, Hakan, Ryu
4thPR Balrog - Balrog, Fei Long
5th Sako - Ibuki, Evil Ryu
5th Haitani - Makoto
7th Daigo - Ryu
7thGamerBee - Adon

outside of a few (Rog/Infiltration/Dieminion/Gamerbee) we dont see the majority of these people at ALL until evo, half of the tech they come up with is completely under wraps all year, they already got the advantage over the dudes who show up to weekly locals and majors who show you their play style all year

NONE of these nikkas are free to the point where Hart OR Smug could win playing anything less than flawless (and with a little bit of luck imo)

ryan hart made it to the top 48 last year, sagat got WEAKER this year where a lot of characters got stronger, imo it all comes down to his Yun and how the brackets play out for him :yeshrug: he gets top 32 at BEST, yall really downplayin damn near all the big dogs for some reason and i dont get it :pachaha:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

smug just lost last night at WNF to chris king tho :what: and he didn't even make it through losers bracket to take it back, smug one of my favorite players but yall on the cusp of gassin this nikka

That match proves my point about how Smug needs to chill on the rushdown

He wants that hit so bad :snoop:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
My bad breh never saw the shout out I have this already did anyone else cop????
Yeah I know you go hard for that game. Thought you'd be out here cheerleading for it during the sale.

Didn't cop cuz the deal wasn't that great but I'd love to go in on some VF with y'all though :mjpls: