Fighting Games Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah Japan is gonna wreck shyt in usf4, so I'm mainly watching for marvel. Long as Chris g doesn't win I'm good. Punk ass nikka got all these morrigans started.
kgface_medium.gif
Marvel is WAAAY more broken than japanese SF4 players

im not tryna watch Zero infinites the entire weekend :sleep: Wong did say he had some new Storm tech tho, that's mostly all i might check for

i was just bullshyttin about japan steamrolling through ultra tho :whoa: alot of good characters they typically dont see out there are gonna be at evo raising hell, you seen Momochi BARELY survived Smugley at CEO, if that ultra didn't whiff he was DONE

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kgface_medium.gif
Marvel is WAAAY more broken than japanese SF4 players

im not tryna watch Zero infinites the entire weekend :sleep: Wong did say he had some new Storm tech tho, that's mostly all i might check for

i was just bullshyttin about japan steamrolling through ultra tho :whoa: alot of good characters they typically dont see out there are gonna be at evo raising hell, you seen Momochi BARELY survived Smugley at CEO, if that ultra didn't whiff he was DONE

But its way more hype.

But when mvc4 comes around they need to never do hit spheres and ground bounces ever again.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ryan Hart and Smug making top 8 bet half my coli cash on it :sas2:

#BlackExcellence :blessed:

Ryan hart da gawd :wow:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps

Top 8 at evo my g? EVO MY G........ Japan coming to crush the buildings and I can't stand them fukkers. If smug didn't drop that combo he might have won CEO but the young bul ain't ready. Zeus should go further than Smug just based on his lame ass style.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Yeah Japan is gonna wreck shyt in usf4, so I'm mainly watching for marvel. Long as Chris g doesn't win I'm good. Punk ass nikka got all these morrigans started.

I always had love for Marvel series but after watching Marvel EVO last year I was disgusted watching Morrigan fire a billion soul fist is not hype nor is getting touched one time and its over fun to watch

EVO ruined Marvel for me breh I can play it but I cant watch it:yeshrug:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always had love for Marvel series but after watching Marvel EVO last year I was disgusted watching Morrigan fire a billion soul fist is not hype nor is getting touched one time and its over fun to watch

EVO ruined Marvel for me breh I can play it but I cant watch it:yeshrug:
Seriously? Marvel was hype as fukk last year. Angelic with his shuma and Justin Wong made evo last year. That's why I'm so hype for it this year. I'm probably fooling myself thinking it will be good as last year, but I know evo will provide so good matches at the very least.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Japan got 65 entrants :sas1:

im callin all of japan makes top 64 :sas2: with either Daigo, Xian, or Tokido taking it all

smug is the people's champ right now, but he prolly wont even break top 32 in reality
10eevif.jpg
he aint up there with Justin/PR Rog/Snake Eyez yet imo
I think Smug is pretty close to them nikkas. Hes just lacking experience

He almost beat Momochi last week at CEO. He just needs to chill on the pressure sometimes. Other than that he's really good

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Top 8 at evo my g? EVO MY G........ Japan coming to crush the buildings and I can't stand them fukkers. If smug didn't drop that combo he might have won CEO but the young bul ain't ready. Zeus should go further than Smug just based on his lame ass style.
Ryan Hart aint even breaktin top 16-32 at evo just off the strength of them nerfing Sagat, even he said he dont even wanna use him no more, at BEST he could go back to using Yun and do pretty well i guess, but he finna run into a brick wall eventually, especially considering there's 1,979 entrants this year :ohlawd: this shyt gonna be crazy

I think Smug is pretty close to them nikkas. Hes just lacking experience

He almost beat Momochi last week at CEO. He just needs to chill on the pressure sometimes. Other than that he's really good

true, he did manage to beat Ryan Hart* that day :obama: but being CLOSE to them nikkas aint gonna be enough when you got them japanese nikkas who aint droppin ONE LINK rushin down with that aggressive Ken/E.Ryu/Gen

it's gonna be a good chance for him to experience alot of different styles tho :ehh: once he starts traveling more he'll be a problem

The Brackets have been out for a while but i aint bouta be able to comb through all of em to see who's in what pool http://evo2014.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/index.html

i am gonna look for the usual suspects tho and see what potential matchups are on the way

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryan Hart aint even breaktin top 16-32 at evo just off the strength of them nerfing Sagat, even he said he dont even wanna use him no more, at BEST he could go back to using Yun and do pretty well i guess, but he finna run into a brick wall eventually, especially considering there's 1,979 entrants this year :ohlawd: this shyt gonna be crazy

true, he did manage to beat infiltration the gawd that day :obama: but being CLOSE to them nikkas aint gonna be enough when you got them japanese nikkas who aint droppin ONE LINK rushin down with that aggressive Ken/E.Ryu/Gen

it's gonna be a good chance for him to experience alot of different styles tho :ehh: once he starts traveling more he'll be a problem

The Brackets have been out for a while but i aint bouta be able to comb through all of em to see who's in what pool http://evo2014.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/index.html

i am gonna look for the usual suspects tho and see what potential matchups are on the way

When did Smug beat Infiltration?

Only person I know that beat Infiltration that weekend was FourWude (Houston in this bytch :salute:)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Only person I know that beat Infiltration that weekend was FourWude (Houston in this bytch :salute:)
You right i was thinking about Ryan Hart :bryan: i just remembered he threw a Rose like dudley after beating one of those top nikkas

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I'm in here might as well get my shyt off

Houston eating nikkas lunches at EVO this year :win:

Jan and Rubeks top 8 :win:

I know ya'll saw Rubeks get 3rd at CEO :win:

And that nikka was rusty :win:

Street fighter :manny:

But Marvel tho :win:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps

Lol at infiltration putting himself in losers from the start just to play more matches.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Smug is gonna get blown the fukk up brehs :wow: dude is in the same quarter finals pool as Floe/Ryan Hart/Mike Ross/J. Wong/Chris King :wow: nikka aint bouta make it through that gauntlet

the dream was fun while it lasted
10eevif.jpg

Snake eyez in the same quarter final with tokido/arturo/PIE Poem/Xian :ohlawd: that's gonns be hype

and we might see that Daigo/Alex Valle Ryu/Ryu mirror match brehs :banderas: street fighter in it's purest form, assuming diago doesn't bring his e.ryu out