All Star
Daps

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
The mods for this game are gonna be :krs:. Or actually more :takedat:

Its actually not even a bad fighter. Easy to pick up and fun. Easier to get into than Tekken IMO. Im happy to see more and more fighters coming to PC. Fighters need that to gain some popularity in the competitive gaming world
The game ain't half bad. People just hate on it by default. Dlc is outrageous in many ways and releasing basically the same game 3 times is questionable but it's a solid game.

PC mods should be interesting

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
If anyone is up for some DOA 5U practice on 360 before it hits current gen, lemme know. Lurkers included

GT: TicTac T 0

Daps
The mods for this game are gonna be :krs:. Or actually more :takedat:

Its actually not even a bad fighter. Easy to pick up and fun. Easier to get into than Tekken IMO. Im happy to see more and more fighters coming to PC. Fighters need that to gain some popularity in the competitive gaming world
its underrated as fukk...

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Virtua Fighter characters in Dead or Alive 5 :wtf:?
Yup. Love VF and my girl Sarah is in there along with my alt Pai, but oddly enough, I don't play either at the moment. I can play Sarah VF style but that only gets you so far in DOA

Hopefully the current gen versions breathe new life into the game and the scene cuz going back and trying new characters really makes you appreciate the game overall. It's pretty sick. Might even like it more than the last two tekkens

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Love VF and my girl Sarah is in there along with my alt Pai, but oddly enough, I don't play either at the moment. I can play Sarah VF style but that only gets you so far in DOA

Hopefully the current gen versions breathe new life into the game and the scene cuz going back and trying new characters really makes you appreciate the game overall. It's pretty sick. Might even like it more than the last two tekkens

is DOA5U on XBL....how much it cost?....is it worth to cop it?.

By the way, do you have Naruto Shippuden Ultimare Ninja Storm Revolution?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
is DOA5U on XBL....how much it cost?....is it worth to cop it?.

By the way, do you have Naruto Shippuden Ultimare Ninja Storm Revolution?
Listed as $40 for me (I'm in Canada, everything costs more)
If you love fighting games, yes but it's out feb 17 on ps4, x1 if you got one of them and can wait
No Naruto games over here breh

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listed as $40 for me (I'm in Canada, everything costs more)
If you love fighting games, yes but it's out feb 17 on ps4, x1 if you got one of them and can wait
No Naruto games over here breh

:patrice: I think I will wait for it cause i'll cop PS4 soon.

No love for Naruto Storm Revolution? :wtf: The fighting is dope.