Fighting Games Thread

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Alright I will cop Persona I had Blazblue just didnt have anyone to play against so I stopped messing with it and I always like the Guilty Gear stuff(Slayer/Testament FTW) I am always down for some new blood

I love this fighting game renaissance more games more competition
cool. And yeah it kinda seems like I have bought/will be buying more fighting games this year than any other year combined

Soul Calibur V - Skullgirls - Virtua Fighter 5 FS - Persona 4 Arena - Tekken Tag 2 - Dead or Alive 5

don't know whats dropping next year but these companies need to chill a bit lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody have a streaming link to the SBO Tourney?

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
You could just wire me the cash straight to my account and save yourself the beatings:skip:

lol nah I know you can hold your own and I remember last time we played you were giving me the bizness with cammy and told me that she was Cammy Stark and repped the North proudly till GEN had to throw on the faceless mask and burn Winterfell to the ground like his name was Theon Greyjoy:huhldup:

Honestly 2guns I think you me and Tic Tac are the only brehs on the 360 when it comes to the fighting games.

On another note the DLC for SFxT comes out today am I the only person getting this?:merchant:

gen? :smugfavre:
I main Gen.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I'm the best FG player on this site sirs.

Marvel Killer.
:pachaha:
Lmao @ white dahlia being the nicest fighter here that ni99a is free as fukkk in sf4. Real talk there is only one ni99a here who isn't my complete son in sf4 an it aint no lil white boy from missouri calling himself Zeus. That is all... carry on.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:
Lmao @ white dahlia being the nicest fighter here that ni99a is free as fukkk in sf4. Real talk there is only one ni99a here who isn't my complete son in sf4 an it aint no lil white boy from missouri calling himself Zeus. That is all... carry on.

Yeah I'm white. :heh:

I made like 4k off marvel last year, what did you get from your online exploits in Street fighter. No one outside of this thread knows you even exist b.

Don't worry I'll wait.:smugdraper:

And before you come in here talking about your lexus and mansion I don't give a fukk nikka. I'm a kid in college who paid his yearly rent just from his hobby.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Yeah I'm white. :heh:

I made like 4k off marvel last year, what did you get from your online exploits in Street fighter. No one outside of this thread knows you even exist b.

Don't worry I'll wait.:smugdraper:

And before you come in here talking about your lexus and mansion I don't give a fukk nikka. I'm a kid in college who paid his yearly rent just from his hobby.

:ld:

Hey there lil buddy I saw your video. You're right I apologize you aren't white. You'e a 4'11 lil black baby. You made money that's great lil' guy. The fact of the matter is if you are my punching bag in ssf4. You aint the best, PERIOD!!!!!!!!
You are so fukking trash in that game it boggles my mind that you are even posting accolades, youngster.

If your rent is 4,000 thats fukking pathetic, B. You aint the nicest. Not here you made a lil dough thats cool with me but you can't see me in the game lil' nikka not in the past, present, or future. So keep calling your 98lb ass Zeus you act like you somebody but in the video dude couldn't even remember your name. :smugdraper:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
zeus was right about that online warrior shyt.

Im rockin at my local scene weekly now and its :whoo:

On that league of legend too :myman:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:ld:

Hey there lil buddy I saw your video. You're right I apologize you aren't white. You'e a 4'11 lil black baby. You made money that's great lil' guy. The fact of the matter is if you are my punching bag in ssf4. You aint the best, PERIOD!!!!!!!!
You are so fukking trash in that game it boggles my mind that you are even posting accolades, youngster.

If your rent is 4,000 thats fukking pathetic, B. You aint the nicest. Not here you made a lil dough thats cool with me but you can't see me in the game lil' nikka not in the past, present, or future. So keep calling your 98lb ass Zeus you act like you somebody but in the video dude couldn't even remember your name. :smugdraper:

And yet you would go to a tournament in SF and most likely get last in a game you actually take seriously.

I'm in college what the fukk you expect my rent to be, you think I'm living in a mansion? stfu lol.

Matter fact what state you live in, if I am going to a tourney there I will play you for some money in street fighter. You nikkas really think ya'll that nice with your online accolades. Its so demonic friends.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
And yet you would go to a tournament in SF and most likely get last in a game you actually take seriously.

I'm in college what the fukk you expect my rent to be, you think I'm living in a mansion? stfu lol.

Matter fact what state you live in, if I am going to a tourney there I will play you for some money in street fighter. You nikkas really think ya'll that nice with your online accolades. Its so demonic friends.

all of u aren't lil' kids like you bragging about playing someone face to face. :stopitslime: We from the er where that's ALL WE DID. Im in Florida south beach to be exact bring your lil ass down an iLL let you sleep on the couch you lil' broke azz ni99a. Let me know if you need a bus pass to and a sack lunch. You were NEVER in the upper echelon of fighters on Here OR on Sohh lil' ni99a so STFU, put this dunce cap on and be silent.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
lmfao and yet you from that era and have no notable accomplishments to your name. I'm not claiming to be a big baller on anything like many nikkas like to so willfully fabricate. I'm just saying my skill and wins in marvel >>>>>anyone on heres in any game. Now we can bring up facts or you can keep being a dumbass. I know you will choose being a dumbass since you have nothing else to fall back on.

You in florida and I bet your fraudulent ass didn't even think about attending CEO since you knew you would get murdered. Sit the fukk down (on your couch) and stfu.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
lmfao and yet you from that era and have no notable accomplishments to your name. I'm not claiming to be a big baller on anything like many nikkas like to so willfully fabricate. I'm just saying my skill and wins in marvel >>>>>anyone on heres in any game. Now we can bring up facts or you can keep being a dumbass. I know you will choose being a dumbass since you have nothing else to fall back on.

You in florida and I bet your fraudulent ass didn't even think about attending CEO since you knew you would get murdered. Sit the fukk down (on your couch) and stfu.

notable accomplishments? I turned my ps3, on opened a brew, lit my blunt & destroyed your garbage ass. :myman: Months later I come in here see you popping shyt about being the best Yet on psn you were my bytch. But since you got accolades as fighter of the year..... I guess that makes you better then me. turn ya ps3 on right now ft5 me then come in here and claim to be the best. I would :deadhorse: that ass, no question. You weak and I barely even play any more ni99a but I'd still beat your ass.

Let there be no mistake you trash you aint nicer then even the 10 best payers here so be SILENT.

edit I googled CEO you know what popped up? Chief executive office grow the fukk up lil' baby. Your tournament stats dont mean shyt when you lose against the comp you talking shyt to. Play me ft5 or be silent you win THEN talk shyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka you bringing up Street Fighter and I have never taken that shyt seriously. Thats like me telling you to play me in marvel. It would be slaughter. LIke 50 straight losses type slaughter.

And here we go with the "my life is so much better than yours look at my job/bytches/hairline blah blah blah"

You doing good in life. Cool man I'm happy for you. I hope when I get out of college I get on your personal level. As far as this argument goes tho its retarded. I have never taken street fighter seriously for one, and two my internet is ass. Ever since I found an offline scene I haven't touched psn and that was two years. shyt is worthless to me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
WIll there be no fighting games to look forward to after tekken street fighter drops.