Fighting Games Thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Wheres the coli cash tournaments at...

You could just wire me the cash straight to my account and save yourself the beatings:skip:

lol nah I know you can hold your own and I remember last time we played you were giving me the bizness with cammy and told me that she was Cammy Stark and repped the North proudly till GEN had to throw on the faceless mask and burn Winterfell to the ground like his name was Theon Greyjoy:huhldup:

Honestly 2guns I think you me and Tic Tac are the only brehs on the 360 when it comes to the fighting games.

On another note the DLC for SFxT comes out today am I the only person getting this?:merchant:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I forgot I even had SFxTK :scusthov:

Persona 4 Arena is out on August 7, skip the dlc and cop that, donkeypuncher

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I forgot I even had SFxTK :scusthov:

Persona 4 Arena is out on August 7, skip the dlc and cop that, donkeypuncher

Alright I will cop Persona I had Blazblue just didnt have anyone to play against so I stopped messing with it and I always like the Guilty Gear stuff(Slayer/Testament FTW) I am always down for some new blood

I love this fighting game renaissance more games more competition

yes... yes you are :jawalrus:

I am not going to try to convert any of you to SFXT cuz I stopped playing it along time ago bit with some of the characters being released(Cody,Dudley,Lars,Bryan) it sparked some interest back in the game.

Hugo is still overpowered but they fixed some other stuff(Rolento jab,Ryu/Ken air hurricane kick etc) makes me kinda want to get back into it:yeshrug:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I'm impatiently waiting on Tekken Tag 2 and Dead or Alive 5

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll be on VF5FS on 360 for the most part since it's acting and playing like shyt on PSN.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't worry, you'll be back when your 360 dies in another 3 weeks. :youngsabo:

I haven't heard much about the new models breaking like that.
:yeshrug:

I couldn't take the constant disconnects and drops. When I was trying to play on Saturday during the day and it wouldn't let me even get online in the game I said fukk this.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't heard much about the new models breaking like that.
:yeshrug:

I couldn't take the constant disconnects and drops. When I was trying to play on Saturday during the day and it wouldn't let me even get online in the game I said fukk this.

Word. "Good luck" - dude from Taken

Yeah, that shyt was wonky that day. Cost me my W against you in that ranked match too. Was funky all weekend, but seems to be fixed since Monday.