Fighting Games Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ay, does anybody know where I can watch some of those SBO matches? Mainly the VF stuff.

Anybody have some links?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Love fighting games, can't stand fighting game stans tho. Pro/tourny players are some of the coolest dudes, i mean ARCADE players, not console players... the console players are mostly top to low tier bums and talk way too much shyt and i love to see them bich up or flat out back out from evo comps cuz the arcade level is a whole notha game that most of these big mouth console only cats can even compete with.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see Combofiend going to EG. They just picked up PR Rog and that could be a unstoppable crew in Marvel and SF4.

Anybody catch that BS drama between Jago&EMP /ChrisG :snoop: Triforce has mental issues.

What happened? All I kno is the top comment in the Jago video about Hak sayin he made him

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Love fighting games, can't stand fighting game stans tho. Pro/tourny players are some of the coolest dudes, i mean ARCADE players, not console players... the console players are mostly top to low tier bums and talk way too much shyt and i love to see them bich up or flat out back out from evo comps cuz the arcade level is a whole notha game that most of these big mouth console only cats can even compete with.
you dont know what you're talking about dumbass :beli:

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
Last edited by a moderator:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Getting a hang off P4A mechanics. So much shyt in this game, it's mind boggling :mindblown:

running wit Yu cuz he seems the noob friendliest. The lag on Xbox is serious business though

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Getting a hang off P4A mechanics. So much shyt in this game, it's mind boggling :mindblown:

running wit Yu cuz he seems the noob friendliest. The lag on Xbox is serious business though

It's getting patched. Heard the patch was already finished now they're just putting it through to M$. I'm def coppin' this, shyt looks tight. :yes: