Fighting Games Thread

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
A Magneto TAC infinite was discovered a couple of days ago. Now nikkas are coming ut of the wood work with TAC infinites.

Heres the Magneto TAC

UMVC3 Magneto Downward TAC Infinite - YouTube

Not that bad, you have to tvc to do it, which you can't do it on someone how knows which direction. It's good for having no x factor left, but people already have one touch kills

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Street fighter's Seth Killian Joins Playstation All stars battle royale team.
Hello PlayStation, I’m Seth Killian. A few of you may know me as a familiar face in the world of fighting games, but I’m writing today to say that I’ve joined Sony as the lead game designer for the external group at the Sony’s Santa Monica Studio.

I was excited to join Santa Monica Studio in particular because of the chance to work with some great individuals, but also because of the incredible range of projects they take on. If you head out of my office and turn right, you’ll run into the “God of War: Ascension” team. If you turn left, you’ll find the Giant Sparrow crew working on “The Unfinished Swan.” There are other amazing studios in the world, but nowhere else that I know where you can find that kind of diversity combined with such a deep commitment to greatness–which also happens to sum up what’s so exciting to me about Sony overall.

The external group works with Sony’s outside studios — teams like Queasy Games (Sound Shapes), Fun Bits Interactive (Escape Plan), thatgamecompany (Flower, Journey), and… SuperBot Entertainment, makers of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!

Fighting games are very close to my heart, and as someone that’s spent much of my life with traditional fighters, All-Stars has been a great opportunity to take a step back and rethink fighting fundamentals from the ground up. The entire team was put together from scratch to create this game, and they are loaded with fighting game superstars (including some impressive tournament credentials–I’m not even the first EVO finalist to join the team!) who love great combat just as much as I do.

All-Stars is also a total love-letter to Sony fans. From the characters, to their special moves, to the incredible level 3 supers, and the stages themselves, I’m not sure there’s ever been such a giant dose of fan-service in Sony history. Beyond great character designs or all the ingenious little ideas that make combat feel great, the real test of a great game to me is that “just *one* more game!” feeling. If it’s 3am and you have to work the next day, but you’ve still got the urge to play again, you know you’re doing something right. You only have to walk through SuperBot’s studio and see all the staff being scolded to stop playing their own game andget back to work to know that they’ve really got something special cooking.

You don’t have to take my word for it, however–we’ll be taking All-Stars on the road and making sure you guys have plenty of opportunities to go hands-on, starting with PlayStation’s first official presence at EVO this weekend. More details soon.

For everyone that’s already reached out, thank you so much for the kind welcome into PlayStation Nation, and for everyone else, I look forward to doing my absolute best to give PlayStation fans the great games they deserve.
:myman:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
just picked up Tekken Hybrid.
i loved TTT, the movie is so-so, and TTT2 is too different for me to get used to

on another note, how come devs have went away from interactive movelist training modes (ala SF4 and Tekken 3)

that's how i used to learn everyone's moves. you had to execute it then go to teh next one

now i have to keep hitting pause or print out moves. :beli:

that's why i prefer franchise wehre teh moves havent changed much. cuz i dont have to look everything up. completely ruined Tekken 5 for me​

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i loved TTT, the movie is so-so, and TTT2 is too different for me to get used to

that's how i used to learn everyone's moves. you had to execute it then go to teh next one

that's why i prefer franchise wehre teh moves havent changed much. cuz i dont have to look everything up. completely ruined Tekken 5 for me​

Virtua Fighter 5 FS has this. I think Blazblue does as well.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

on another note, how come devs have went away from interactive movelist training modes (ala SF4 and Tekken 3)

Street Fighter 4 has this I believe.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Am I the only one kinda interested in the Persona fighting game? Never played the rpgs, or BlazBlue but I might give this a shot

Last edited by a moderator:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Aye drop y'all psn names.

The games I have are

MVC2
MVC3
UMVC3
SF4, Super and AE
SFxT
MK