Fighting Games Thread

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
nikka you bringing up Street Fighter and I have never taken that shyt seriously. Thats like me telling you to play me in marvel. It would be slaughter. LIke 50 straight losses type slaughter.

And here we go with the "my life is so much better than yours look at my job/bytches/hairline blah blah blah"

You doing good in life. Cool man I'm happy for you. I hope when I get out of college I get on your personal level. As far as this argument goes tho its retarded. I have never taken street fighter seriously for one, and two my internet is ass. Ever since I found an offline scene I haven't touched psn and that was two years. shyt is worthless to me.

:umad:
No one is sayin anything about your life son. You a young balckman in college we proud of you. But don't claim any titles in fighting games then when you get challenged back pedal like a bytch. Be a man. DOn't claim to be the best but when a nikka comes in and says No you aren't run away from facing him. That's something a bytch would do ni99a change your name from Zues to Xena the warrior princess you got no balls. Atleast you can logically admit you are my daughter in ssf4 carry on my child and study for your next class. Im a come tuck you in later :snooze: :smugfavre:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:umad:
No one is sayin anything about your life son. You a young balckman in college we proud of you. But don't claim any titles in fighting games then when you get challenged back pedal like a bytch. Be a man. DOn't claim to be the best but when a nikka comes in and says No you aren't run away from facing him. That's something a bytch would do ni99a change your name from Zues to Xena the warrior princess you got no balls. Atleast you can logically admit you are my daughter in ssf4 carry on my child and study for your next class. Im a come tuck you in later :snooze: :smugfavre:

BaneDance.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
*brags about how nice he is online*

:what:

do you know how different that bullshyt is? :what:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the low I still play Mugen like once a month.. add a few new characters and stages to it and show it off to ppl like, "I got all these ppl in 1 game" :takedat:

1st they're like :dwillhuh:

then :stopitslime:

then :whoo: :ohhh:

then :krs:

and I'm like :myman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
On the low I still play Mugen like once a month.. add a few new characters and stages to it and show it off to ppl like, "I got all these ppl in 1 game" :takedat:

1st they're like :dwillhuh:

then :stopitslime:

then :whoo: :ohhh:

then :krs:

and I'm like :myman:

Still shocked no one has put mugen on psp/vita.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

shyt would be ill.

I used to have a dope ass mugen a while back. Tried to make another one and had to stop since that shyt is a hell of a lot of work.:snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt would be ill.

I used to have a dope ass mugen a while back. Tried to make another one and had to stop since that shyt is a hell of a lot of work.:snoop:

Mine still works but i need i portable.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Same here

**** would be ill.

Zeu$ said:
I used to have a dope *** mugen a while back. Tried to make another one and had to stop since that **** is a hell of a lot of work.

Its not really a lot of work. I can add a bunch of stages and characters in 10 minutes.. bout 20-30 if I wanna have a organized one :yes:

The only hard work is adding music to stages that didn't come with an mp3 :mad:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Pretty good rundown of Persona 4 Arenas gameplay. It moves pretty fast though
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMRH2JeCG0I]Persona 4 Arena Basic Mechanics[Re-upload] - YouTube[/ame]

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
I can see Combofiend going to EG. They just picked up PR Rog and that could be a unstoppable crew in Marvel and SF4.

Anybody catch that BS drama between Jago&EMP /ChrisG :snoop: Triforce has mental issues.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can see Combofiend going to EG. They just picked up PR Rog and that could be a unstoppable crew in Marvel and SF4.

Anybody catch that BS drama between Jago&EMP /ChrisG :snoop: Triforce has mental issues.

why everyone shyts on triforce is beyond me. He didn't say anything wrong or against christmas g

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
Triforce just a weird ass nikka. no doubt he had the hottest crew and pretty much is the precursor of the sponsor age, he's a retarded businessman and thats the real legit beef I have with him. How do you not keep Justin Wong at the peak of his profitability?

Saying Chris G (who in all honesty could have gotten them to turn the corner) is unmarketable is pretty silly too. We supposed to root for Blood Hawk the mulatto strong man? Sanford Kelly who seems as mentally unstable as he is and his claim to fame is losing to Justin Wong all his life? :heh: