fight over food in the office, fatbrehs.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Playing with a fat dude's plate will get you
friday-drive-by-o.gif

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
O'l boy should be okay. I would have been on the phone with the unemployment office as soon as I cleaned out my cubicle :lolbron:.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Don't mess with people's food but ESPECIALLY don't mess with fat people's food lmao

I remember one time I went camping with some of my dad's friends. One of them is about 400 pounds, I've known him all my life. Funny guy. We made this big ass dinner at the camp site after a hiking trip (btw he hiked for 5 minutes before going back to the camp site): salmon, roasted veggies, sausage, hot dogs, mac n cheese, etc. A feast.

We were all helping cook EXCEPT for him. He was cracking jokes and shyt before taking a nap. When he woke up we were eating. A bunch of food was still left but all the salmon was gone and he threw a FIT. Someone tried to give him a plate and he literally knocked it out of his hand like "I TOLD YOU TO SAVE SOME SALMON FOR ME"
:hhh::mjlol:

That was Friday night, around 7PM. I shyt you not he complained about that shyt nonstop from 7PM Friday night to Saturday morning when we left.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Don't mess with people's food but ESPECIALLY don't mess with fat people's food lmao

I remember one time I went camping with some of my dad's friends. One of them is about 400 pounds, I've known him all my life. Funny guy. We made this big ass dinner at the camp site after a hiking trip (btw he hiked for 5 minutes before going back to the camp site): salmon, roasted veggies, sausage, hot dogs, mac n cheese, etc. A feast.

We were all helping cook EXCEPT for him. He was cracking jokes and shyt before taking a nap. When he woke up we were eating. A bunch of food was still left but all the salmon was gone and he threw a FIT. Someone tried to give him a plate and he literally knocked it out of his hand like "I TOLD YOU TO SAVE SOME SALMON FOR ME"
:hhh::mjlol:

That was Friday night, around 7PM. I shyt you not he complained about that shyt nonstop from 7PM Friday night to Saturday morning when we left.

how did the person who had the plate slapped out of his hands respond :lupe: that shyt is disrespectful

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
how did the person who had the plate slapped out of his hands respond :lupe: that shyt is disrespectful

It was his cousin :dead:

Breh was like :hubie: sat down and ate his own food like nothing happened

I don't blame him. Fat boy got the arms the length of an NFL defensive end's. You try to throw hands and all he gotta do is grab you and tackle you. It's OVER after that.
:merchant:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
As a lawyer, I can tell you that shyt wouldn't have a chance to stand up in court. A judge would throw this away at the first motion to dismiss. What would he be suing for, wrongful termination? When their reason for the termination is that he smacked the shyt out of someone? That's their reason for the termination right there, without going into how justified he felt he was to smack her.

And I don't recall any legal right to defend yourself with physical force because someone touched your food. You have the right to use reasonable force to meet the threat you received. Smacking the shyt out of someone isn't gonna be deemed "reasonable" in a legal sense even if it seems reasonable in real life to some people.

Morally, he had his right. I don't eat off people's plates, usually even if they offer the food to me. And I damn sure would never put my hand on someone's food without asking. But legally, he has nothing to stand on.
But it is stealing though.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
And why would you take a chicken finger from somebody's plate? :francis:

You didn't ask for a fry, you take a chicken finger from their plate. A chicken finger! No telling how big that chicken finger was, that's part of the main meal. You didn't ask for a bite of the side order. Nah you TOOK a chicken finger.

Imagine eating some Raisin Canes and someone takes a chicken finger from you? They must want to die. That's the only reason they would do that.

That chick was a fool and in this case it's not even about him being fat. It's the lack of respect, a chicken finger had been taken.

I understand why dude was upset, who wouldn't be?